46 Railway Street
, BT23 5HQ
||46 Railway Street, Comber
- Family Sized Four Bed Home
- Extended Modern Mid Terrace in a Convenient Location
- Four Bedrooms with a Layout Perfect for a Teenage
- Spacious Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Well Fitted Kitchen with Oak Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in Woodgrain Effect PVC Frames
- Basement Garage and Excellent Storage
- Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre and Easy Access for Commuting to Dundonald and Belfast
Amended from the original design to create a further bedroom, this deceptively spacious home must be viewed to appreciate its adaptable accommodation and excellent basement garage and storage areas.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Wood strip floor.
- 4.32m x 4.14m (14'2 x 13'7)
Country style rustic brick fireplace with stone hearth, cast iron stove, laminate wood effect strip flooring, cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- Dining Room
- 2.62m x 2.44m (8'7 x 8'0)
Laminate slate effect floor.
- 2.9m x 2.62m (9'6 x 8'7)
Range of high and low level light oak units incorporating glazed display cabinets, plate rack and display shelving, integrated extractor hood, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer resin sink unit, mixer taps, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.42m x 2.69m (14'6 x 8'10)
Hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater. Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.2m x 2.54m (10'6 x 8'4)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9'9 x 8'0)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, access to second floor
- White suite comprising panel bath, electric shower unit, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.27m x 3.38m (14'0 x 11'1)
- Basement garage and enclosed separate storage area. Garden to the front in lawn with shrubs. PVC oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.