, BT23 5XA
||49 Castlehill, Comber
- Appealing Cottage Style Detached Residence in a Cul-de-Sac Position
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room with Marble Fireplace
- Country Style Kitchen with Breakfast Space, Open Plan to Delightful Sun Room
- Four Bedrooms Including Ground Floor Master with Shower Room Ensuite
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Large Detached Garage
- Tarmac Driveway and Parking
- Fully Enclosed and Private Rear Garden
Offering a lyaout perfect for your growing family, this deceptively spacious home is both adaptable and practical. With the additional of a spacious sun room to the rear - ideal for day to day use - the property enjoys the benefits of openplan modern living yet also has a spacious formal lounge/dining room for entertaining.
Castlehill has always proved popular with its variety of attractive designs and convenient location, this particular home enjoys a prime cul-de-sac site on the periphery of the development backing on to open countryside.
- PVC double glaed door to .....
- Internal Entrance Porch
- Pitched ceiling and feature Belfast brick work
- Entrance Hall
- 6.35m x 1.8m (20'10 x 5'11)
Ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs,.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 6.38m x 3.86m (20'11 x 12'8)
Marble fireplace and surround, gas coal effect fire, marble hearth, plaster cornice and ceiling rose.
- 5.72m x 3.2m (18'9 x 10'6)
Range of high and low level natural wood units incorporating glazed display cabinets and display shelving, integrated dishwasher, rustic brick range housing, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer resin sink unit, mixer taps, partly tiled walls, oak strip flooring, breakfast area, archway to .....
- Sun Room
- 3.81m x 3.53m (12'6 x 11'7)
Oak strip flooring, french doors to rear.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.81m x 3m (12'6 x 9'10)
Oak strip flooring, plaster cornice.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with Redring electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.5m x 3m (14'9 x 9'10)
Presently used as a cinema room with split level floor, feature spotlighting, cornice and wall lighting.
- Bedroom 3
- 5.97m x 2.97m (19'7 x 9'9)
Two double built-in robes, access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.67m x 3.81m (15'4 x 12'6)
- Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Hot press on landing with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Gardens to the front in lawn with trees, enclosed and private to the rear finished in brick paviors with stoned shrub beds. Screened PVC oil storage tnk. Outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.