49 Killinchy Street
, BT23 5AP
||49 Killinchy Street, Comber
- Modern Townhouse in a Small Mews Style Development
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in Woodgrain Effect PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gateway to Courtyard Style Communal Parking Area
- Walking Distance From the Town Centre Amenities
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a townhouse of comparitively recent construction which affords easy access to the towns' excellent amenities.
The property should be easily maintained an managed making it ideal for either a first time buyer or downsizer
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor. Cloakroom with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, illuminated mirror, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.18m x 6.5m (17'0 through measure x 21'4)
Hole in the wall type fireplace with granite surround, polished granite hearth, ceramic tiled floor, double doors to rear. Cloak/storage cupboard, open plan to .....
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Excellent range of modern high and low level shaker style units incorporating fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in double oven and four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.17m x 4.32m (13'8 x 14'2)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.57m x 3.45m (8'5 x 11'4)
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
Hot press on landing with lagged copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Pebbled garden area to the rear open to mews style courtyard. Gateway entrance to pavior parking areas. Boiler house with oil fired boiler, oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.