Of comparatively recent construction to the present owner's exacting specification, this imposing detached residence offers a faultless presentation and a standard of fitting in which no expense has been spared to create an opulent lifestyle.
Exuding an air of relaxed elegance the graciously proportioned accommodation with its contemporary theme yet traditional design will aid modern family living at its best.The property has been built to be easily managed with solar water heating and high insulation qualities keeping running costs to a minimim for a home of its size.
Having the rare accolade of being featured in Northern Ireland Homes and Interiors magazine, this property has a ready to walk into "turn key" finish with a Robinsons Interiors kitchen taking pride of place, Duravit sanitary ware, Miele appliances and modern glass chandeliers illuminating impressive double height ceilings.
The secure, well stocked site enjoys privacy and maturity with many interesting features and a purpose built annex/studio within the grounds would be perfect as a home office or consulting rooms etc.
The prestigious location within walking distance of the town centre offers direct access to a principle commuting route for the city and Dundonald only 5 miles away affords convenience to the Ulster Hospital and Stormont Estate.
This is a unique home offering every conceivable extra.
- Hard wood front door to feature double glazed atrium with ceramic tiled floor and access to garage.
- Stunning Double Height Reception Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting and glazed uplighters, cloaks cupboard. Separate cloakroom with modern white Duravit low flush wc and wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail
- Sliding Doors to Twin Reception Rooms
- TV/Media Room
- 3.68m x 4.95m (12'1 x 16'3)
Ceramic tiled floor, Robinson Interiors TV and storage unit, wired for quad sound system.
- Drawing Room
- 3.51m x 4.95m (11'6 x 16'3)
Polished black granite fireplace, stainless steel gas stove, wired for wall lights.
- Luxury Robinson Interiors Kitchen
- 4.27m x 9.68m (14' 0" x 31' 9" (through meas)
Extensive range of modern high gloss units incorporating integrated Liebherr freezer, fridge, dual zone wine cabinet, Miele espresso machine and warming drawer, twin Miele ovens, Miele microwave, polished quartz stone work surfaces with undermounted stainless steel 1.5 tub sink unit, mixer taps with waste disposal unit and Quooker water boiler tap, quartz stone splashback, feature island unit with quartz stone work top, integrated 5 ring Miele gas hob and Miele extractor hood, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, French doors to garden. Open plan to .....
- Dining Area
- Open plan to .....
- Family Room
- Robinson Interiors TV and storage unit, ceramic tiled floor, wired for wall lights, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Utility Room
- 2.34m x 3.12m (7'8 x 10'3)
Range of high gloss units, polished granite work surfaces, under mounted stainless steel tub and mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail, plumbed for washing machine.
- Spacious Landing
- Recessed low voltage spotlighting access via folding ladder to floored roof space with further potential (if required)
- Master Bedroom
- 4.88m x 6.02m (16'0 x 19'9)
Wired for wall mounted flat screen, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Luxury Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white Duravit suite comprising vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush wc, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Guest Bedroom
- 3.68m x 3.71m (12'1 x 12'2)
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white Duravit suite comprising suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.56m x 4.95m (11'8 x 16'3)
- Bedroom 4
- 3.56m x 4.32m (11'8 x 14'2)
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Spacious Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Modern white Duravit suite comprising suspended vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush wc, tub bath with mixer taps, and shower attachment, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, twin chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Electrically operated gates with mobile phone access to pebbled driveway and parking.
Integral Garage (18'5 x 12'1) with electrically operated folding door, light and power, gas fired boiler.
- Secure and private walled site with abundantly stocked, easily managed garden areas to the front, side and rear with raised barked beds, planted with mature shrubs and specimen trees. Ornamental Chinese slate paved pathways and barbeque areas, summer pergola with water scultpture, ornamental lighting.
- Fenced utility space with outside water tap and light, dog run.
- Separate Annex Studio
- Living Space
- 2.54m x 3.73m (8' 4" x 12' 3")
Open plan to .....
- Annex Kitchen
- 3.76m x 3.91m (12' 4" x 12' 10")
kitchen (12'10 x 12'4) with excellent range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor.
Separate low flush wc and suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Mezzanine (12'10 x 12'3) Bedroom or office space.