5 Audleys Park
, BT23 8UA
||5 Audleys Park, Newtownards
- Pleasant Semi Detached Villa in a Cul-De-Sac Position
- Through Lounge / Dining Room
- Kitchen with Shaker Style Units & Built in Oven + Hob
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage and Pavior Driveway / Parking for Two Cars
Handy for schools and the Town centre, this easily managed Semi enjoys a cul-de-sac position in a popular development and is ideal for the First Time Buyer.
Boasting a large attached garage, an excellent shed and pavior parking, the property has excellent storage among its many attributes and viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC Double glazed door to Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge/ Dining Room
- 7.19m x 3.44m (23' 7" x 11' 3")
Hole in the wall type fireplace, slate hearth, cloak cupboard under stairs.
- 2.96m x 1.96m (9' 9" x 6' 5")
Excellent Range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset four ring ceramic hob and under oven, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1
- 3.59m x 2.61m (11' 9" x 8' 7")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.49m x 2.18m (11' 5" x 7' 2")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.52m x 2.13m (8' 3" x 7' 0")
Hotpress with copper cylinder, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- White suite comprising panel bath, Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls.
- Attached Garage
- 7.18m x 2.77m (23' 7" x 9' 1")
Roller door, light and power.
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawn. Large garden shed, light and power. Pavior driveway.
Travelling out of Newtownards on the Bowtown Road turn left into East Mount, take the 5th turn on the left into Audleys Drive, Audleys Park is the first turn on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.