5 The Oyster Yard
, BT23 6HR
||5 The Oyster Yard, Killinchy
- Delightful Drawing Room
- Spacious Family Room Open Plan to Deluxe Kitchen
- Superb Sun Room (Used as a Dining Room) with Magnificent Lough Views
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area and Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Guest Bedroom with Shower Room Ensuite and Two Further Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom with Modern White Suite Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage
- Private, Easily Managed Gardens with Extensive Decked Areas Overlooking Lough
At the end of a small private cul-de-sac and backing directly onto the shoreline, this contemporary detached home enjoys a magnificent setting with views of Strangford Lough and its abundant wildlife.
Situated in a small development of comparitively recent construction and designed to blend with its rural surroundings, this family home enjoys highly specified and tastefully presented accommodation which is beautifully proportioned throughout.
Approximately 5 minutes from the many amenities of both Lisbane and Killinchy and only round the corner from Whiterock Bay with is yacht clubs etc the location is perfect for those wanting a quiet country life without feeling isolated.
- Feature glazed entrance with double height ceiling, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Modern low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, recessed low voltage spotlighting. Storage cupboard under stairs, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Drawing Room
- 5.41m x 4.04m (17'9 x 13'3)
Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, French doors to garden.
- Family Room
- 5.41m x 4.98m (17'9 x 16'4)
Cast iron fireplace with oak surround, slate effect hearth, semi open plan to .....
- Luxury Kitchen
- 5.41m x 3.05m (17'9 x 10'0)
Extensive range of modern high and low level units, integrated dishwasher, polished granite work tops, under mounted stainless steel tub with mixer taps, Rangemaster range with five gas rings, double ovens and grill, Samsung American style plumbed fridge/freezer, wine rack, ceramic tiled floor part granite splash backs, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Utility Room
- Range of units,laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Dining Room/Sun Room
- 4.88m x 3.68m (16'0 x 12'1)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, French doors to rear garden overlooking the Lough.
- Cloak Room/Study Area
- Access to garage.
- Open Galleried Landing
- Master Bedroom
- 5.41m x 3.3m (17'9 x 10'10)
Wired for wall mounted TV, Lough views.
- Ensuite Dressing Area
- Range of built-in robes .
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, suspended wash hand basin, large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Guest Bedroom
- 5.36m x 3.73m (17'7 x 12'3)
Range of built-in robes with shelving, Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite: Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3
- 5.41m x 2.82m (17'9 x 9'3)
- Bedroom 4
- 4.19m x 2.87m (13'9 x 9'5)
With dual aspect and Lough views.
- Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising bath with tiled panel, mixer taps, low flush wc, suspended wash hand basin, mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- End of cul-de-sac site with shoreline position offering easily managed gardens to the front. Enclosed and private to the rear in lawn with mature trees and shrubs, two extensive decked areas overlooking Strangford Lough Screened PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap and lighting.
- Detached Garage:
- 5.41m x 2.97m (17'9 x 9'9)
Electrically operated up and over door, light and power.
- Pavior driveway plus additional parking for boat etc.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.