50 Copeland Crescent
, BT23 5HY
||50 Copeland Crescent, Comber
- Well Fitted Semi Detached Villa in a Cul-de-sac Position
- Easily Managed Accommodation Offering Lounge, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Well Fitted Kitchen with Built in Oven & Hob, Open Plan to Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Convenient to the Town Centre
- Perfect for a First Time Buyer with Space for a Family
Situated in a small cul-de-sac with easy access to Comber's many amenities, this delightful red brick semi offers quiet convenience.
Presented thoughout to an excellent standard, the property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers, not least of all the first time buyer who should appreciate its ease of management and competitive price.
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- 4.26m x 3.33m (14' 0" x 10' 11")
Rustic brick fireplace, slate hearth, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Deluxe Kitchen
- 5.24m x 3.m (17' 2" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, glazed display cabinets, Laminate work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in double oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor hood, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.37m x 2.72m (14' 4" x 8' 11")
Range of built in robes & shelving
- Bedroom 2
- 3.33m x 2.89m (10' 11" x 9' 6")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.43m x 1.97m (8' 0" x 6' 6")
Built in robe, hotpress with copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- Panel Bath, mixer taps, Mira electric shower unit, glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- Detached Matching Garage
- 5.11m x 2.98m (16' 9" x 9' 9")
- Enclosed to rear in lawn, PVC oil storage tank, outside light, outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.