50 Killyleagh Road
, BT30 9BN
||50 Killyleagh Road, Downpatrick
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room Both with Views Over the Garden Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen Fitted with New Electric Oven and Hob, Also Contains Washing Machine, and fridge
- Shower Room Fitted with White3 Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Large Gardens Surround the Property on all Sides and Can Be Maintained by the Tenant or by Prior Arrangement Maintenance Can be Undertaken By the Landlord
- Part Furnished and Available For Immediate Possession
- Conveniently Situated on the Main Road From Downpatrick to Killyleagh
It is rare for a detached bungalow in the country of a managable size to come onto the rental market so take advantage and view this home at your earliest convenience as we anticipate that it won't be available for long.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Polished wooden floor.
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Granite stone fireplace with electric fire, glazed display cabinets.
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of units and work surfaces with built-in electric oven and hob, extractor hood, Bosch washing machine, electrolux fridge, wall tiling, vinyl floor. Hot press with copper cylinder Willis type immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1
- Carpeted floor, bay window, 2 built-in cupboards.
- Bedroom 2
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring, bay window, double built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- Double built-in robe, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Shower Room
- Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, PVC panelled walls, part wall tiling, vinyl floor covering, electric wall heater.
- Large detached shed. Car port and driveway. Large gardens surround the property in lawns, shrubs, trees and bushes. Outside LED spotlighting.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.