52 Dickson Park
, BT23 6JD
||52 Dickson Park, Ballygowan
- Modernised Semi Detached Bungalow in a Cul-de-Sac Position with Private Rear Garden
- Spacious Lounge with Open Rustic Brick Fireplace
- Luxury Kitchen with Built-In Appliances Open Plan to Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Deluxe Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Large Garage/Workshop to the Rear Plus Parking Area Accessed by Double Gates
Within walking distance of the village, this well presented bungalow offers convenience to most amenities and a direct commuting route to Belfast.
Its easily managed accommodation will appeal to both young and mature couples and has been recently upgraded with the addition of a modern kitchen and bathroom. Worthy of special note is the private rear garden with access to parking and an excellent garage/workshop.
- PVC double glazed door to .....
- Internal Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- 4.65m x 3.33m (15'3 x 10'11)
Attractive country style rustic brick fireplace, slate hearth and matching display plinth, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Luxury Kitchen
- 3.91m x 2.26m (12'10 x 7'5)
Excellent range of modern high and low level shaker style ivory units incorporating glazed display cabinets, integrated dishwasher, concealed lighting under, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated four ring NordMende touch control ceramic hob and under oven, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, laminate wood effect strip flooring, walk-in pantry/store, separate hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.35m x 3.25m (11'0 x 10'8)
- Bedroom 2
- 2.64m x 2.49m (8'8 x 8'2)
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with shower enclosure, thermostatically controlled power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Double gates to parking and garage with workshop area, light and power.
- Gardens to the front in lawn bounded by mature hedges. Spacious to the rear in lawn with mature cherry trees and shrubs. Outside water tap and light, PVC oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.