6 Londonderry Avenue
, BT23 5ER
||6 Londonderry Avenue, Comber
- Red Brick Semi Detached Villa of Character With An Appealing External Elevation
- Two Separate Reception Rooms, Kitchen and Three Bedrooms
- Upgraded Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Abundant Character and Many Original Features
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Recently Built Aluminium Detached Garage and Tarmac Driveway
Of a type regretfully rare in the Comber area, this attractive home enjoys a mature and highly sought after position on the "Belfast Side" of town.
Within walking distance of most amenities and only 10 minutes by car from Dundonald, this location offers both prestige and convenience for those seeking individuality and something just that little bit different.
- Hardwood front door with stained leaded glass and matching side windows, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- 3.68m x 3.2m (12'1 x 10'6)
Original tiled fireplace and hearth, wood surround, bow window, cornice, laminate wood effect strip flooring, picture rail.
- Dining Room
- 3.3m x 3.2m (10'10 x 10'6)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, picture rail and cornice.
- 5.74m x 1.93m (18'10 x 6'4)
Range of high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink sunit, mixer taps, laminate work surfaces, wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.96m x 3.2m (13'0 x 10'6)
Feature bow window, cornice, picture rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.2m x 2.97m (10'6 x 9'9)
Cornice, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.16m x 1.96m (7'1 x 6'5)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, Triton electric shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Mature gardens to the front and spacious to the rear in lawn with flowerbeds. Greenhouse. Garden shed. Boilerhouse with oil fired boiler.
Tarmac driveway. Detached aluminium garage.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.