6 Thomas Street
, BT23 4DR
||6 Thomas Street, Newtownards
- Spacious mid terrace property
- Three bedrooms
- Well proportioned Dining/Kitchen
- Phoenix Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Within easy level walking distance of Town Centre amenities, Bus Station, Leisure Centre
Situated within a few minutes level walk of all essential day to day amenities this excellent mid terrace home will be sure to appeal to the first time buyer and buy to let property investor.
- Open Porch
- Hardwood double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- 3.5m x 3.8m (11' 6" x 12' 6")
Brick fireplace, tiled hearth, laminate flooring.
- 3.28m x 4.81m (10' 9" x 15' 9")
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units with stainless steel handles, laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part wall tiling. Large cloaks/storage cupboard under stairs. Larder cupboard.
- Rear Porch
- PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Stairs to .....
- Hot press with Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.61m x 3.87m (8' 7" x 12' 8")
- Bedroom 2
- 2.58m x 3.28m (8' 6" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.1m x 2.95m (6' 11" x 9' 8")
- Shower Room
- Large shower enclosure, thermostatic shower, wash hand basin, wc, multi-panel walls around shower otherwise half panelled.
- Private, fully enclosed rear garden in grass with mature trees and shrubs. Front garden in gravel with mature shrubs.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.