60 Strangford Heights
, BT23 8ND
||60 Strangford Heights, Newtownards
- Beautifully Presented Split Level Detached Bungalow with an Impressive Aspect
- Recently Upgraded Kitchen with Built-In Appliances and Delightful Views
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room with Magnificent Views Over Newtownards Town, Scrabo Hill and the Airport
- Three Good Bedrooms and Deluxe Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery For Ease of Management
- Useful Box Room/Store
- Integral Garage and Tarmac Driveway
Boasting magnificent views over the town towards Scrabo Hill and Strangford Lough from its principle rooms and spacious patio areas, this beautifully presented home offers an aspect that commands never ending interest both day and night.
From a generous site with a private rear garden, this property enjoys convenience to the town's amenities and its' adaptable, well specified accommodation will not fail to impress in terms of taste and style. Deceptive from an external appraisal, this bungalow must be viewed to appreciate its many features and the "wow factor" view.
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring, cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.2m x 3.61m (10'6 x 11'10)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring (Presently Used as a Family Room).
- 3.35m x 5.08m (11'0 x 16'8)
Hole in the wall type fireplace, polished sandstone fireplace and suspended hearth. Magnificent views over Newtownards town, open plan to .....
- Dining Area
- 1.96m x 2.84m (6'5 x 9'4)
- 3.1m x 3.86m (10'2 x 12'8)
Excellent range of modern high and low level units incorporating glazed display cabinets, under lighting and display shelving, laminate work surfaces and breakfast bar, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated four ring ceramic hob, glass and stainless steel extractor hood over, built-in under oven, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.35m x 5.11m (11'0 x 16'9)
Full length range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.05m x 3.86m (10'0 x 12'8)
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising corner panel bath, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Lower Hall
- Access to
- Tarmac driveway and integral garage (17'0 x 10'0)
- Neat, beautifully managed gardens to the front in lawn with flowerbeds. Enclosed and spacious rear garden in lawn with shrubs, delightful paved patio area and timber deck.
- Storage/Box Room
- 3.25m x 3.56m (10'8 x 11'8)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.