7 Brownlow Street
, BT23 5EP
||7 Brownlow Street, Comber
- Mid Terrace Home with Character
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Garden to the Rear in Lawn
- Convenient to the Town Centre and Commuting Routes to Dundonald and the City
Perfect for a first step on the property ladder, this easily managed home is convenient to most amenities and offers a cosy atmosphere with well proportioned rooms.
- PVC double glazed door.
- Cast iron fireplace, wood surround and tiled inset, tiled hearth, beamed ceiling, double doors to .....
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting, plumbed for washing machine, dining area.
- Rear Hall
- Hot press with lagged copper cylinder immersion heater.
- White suite comprising corner panel bath, electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Enclosed rear yard. Boilerhouse with oil fired boiler. Garden to the rear in lawn.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.