7 Newtown Grange
, BT23 7XU
||7 Newtown Grange, Newtownards
- Superbly appointed Detached family home
- Four bedrooms; master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room
- Three reception rooms including large conservatory
- Luxury kitchen in framed oak with granite work surfaces and top quality branded appliances by AEG/Bosch
- Beautifully proportioned Lounge with feature Inglenook fireplace
- Separate Utility Room finished in framed oak units
- Ground Floor cloakroom
- First Floor bathroom
- Solid oak internal doors, skirtings, architraves, newel posts, balustrades and handrail
- Attached Garage with storage loft over
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
Occupying a mature, private site of excellent proportions this attractive detached property would make an ideal family home. Situated on the edge of Newtownards, the location affords easy access to the Town Centre together with a comfortable commute to both Bangor and Donaghadee.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed entrance door, Oak parquet flooring, cornice ceiling, cloaks/storage cupboard under stairs.
- White suite; Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting.
- 3.47m x 5.43m (11' 5" x 17' 10")
Feature Inglenook fireplace, brick hearth, beam mantle, cast iron dog basket chimney piece, walk in bay window, cornice ceiling, oak parquet flooring, low voltage spotlighting, sliding patio doors to ...
- 3.36m x 3.38m (11' 0" x 11' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, feature panel radiator, access to rear garden and patio.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining
- 3.41m x 7.54m (11' 2" x 24' 9")
Under hung stainless steel sink, mixer tap, superb range of fitted framed oak units, stainless steel handles, polished granite work surfaces and breakfast bar, integrated electrical appliances to include AEG oven, AEG ceramic hob, AEG stainless steel chimney style extractor hood, Bosh dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Utility Room
- Range of fitted framed oak units, laminate work surface, plumbed for washing machine, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting.
- Staircase with oak balustrade, newel posts and handrail, hot press with immersion heater.
- Master Bedroom
- 2.57m x 3.21m (8' 5" x 10' 6")
Oak flooring, storage shelving. Dressing Room; range of fitted wardrobes, drawers and dressing table
- En-suite Shower Room
- Tiled shower enclosure, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.88m x 2.98m (9' 5" x 9' 9")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.48m x 2.98m (8' 2" x 9' 9")
Oak flooring, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.24m x 2.81m (7' 4" x 9' 3")
- White suite comprising; panel bath, mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor and part wall tiling, chrome towel radiator.
- Attached Garage
- 3.65m x 5.69m (12' 0" x 18' 8")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, storage loft.
- Brick pavior driveway with excellent parking ammenity, PVC oil tank, outside tap, outside lighting, outside power points.
- Mature, private gardens surrounding comprising; lawns, mature shrubs, trees and hedging, large paved patio with outside lighting.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.