8 Alanbrooke Crescent
, BT23 8FE
||8 Alanbrooke Crescent, Newtownards
- Excellent Detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Bathroom with shower enclosure
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- PVC fascia, soffits and eaves
- Fully enclosed, private rear garden
- Large detached garage
This excellent Detached home is situated in a small, quiet cul-de-sac in this popular development on the periphery of Newtownards. The property is neat and well tended throughout and would make an ideal home for a young family seeking a Detached home at a price range more normally associated with that of a semi.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, cloaks cupboard under stairs
- 3.89m x 3.9m (12' 9" x 12' 10")
Attractive period style fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, polished granite hearth
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- 3.09m x 5.66m (10' 2" x 18' 7")
Inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, laminate work work surfaces, stainless steel electric under bench oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, part wall tiling, laminate flooring, PVC double glazed french doors to garden.
- Hot press, copper cylinder, immersion heater
- Bedroom 1
- 3.09m x 3.1m (10' 2" x 10' 2")
Built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, separate built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2
- 2.67m x 3.2m (8' 9" x 10' 6")
Built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3
- 2.18m x 2.89m (7' 2" x 9' 6")
Built in wardrobe
- White suite comprising; panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, corner shower enclosure, corner shower enclosure, thermostatic shower including overhead shower, hand shower and body jets, walls fully tiled within shower, walls otherwise half tiled, chrome towel radiator, recessed low voltage spotlighting
- Large Attached Garage
- 4.65m x 7.56m (15' 3" x 24' 10")
Roller door, light and power, built in storage cupboards, gardeners toilet with low flush WC, vanity unit with basin, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler
- Outside water tap, outside light. Enclosed rear garden in lawns, mature trees, raised timber decking, tarmac driveway, front garden in lawns with mature hedgerow border.
Off Stratheden Heights into Lawnbrook Drive and left into Alanbrooke Crescent
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.