8 Carsons Road
, BT23 5GB
||8 Carsons Road, Ballygowan
- Well Presented Detached Chalet Bungalow with Space for a Growing Family
- Family Sized Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory to the Rear
- Magnificent Modern Kitchen with Extensive Range of High Gloss Units and Appliances
- Four Good Bedrooms Including Master with Spacious Shower Room Ensuite
- Luxury Recently Installed Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in Woodgrain Effect PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage and Pavior Driveway
Specified and presented to the highest standard throughout, this great family home provides comfortable modern accommodation of a practical and easily managed layout.
Situated in a small development minutes only from the village amenities and offering easy access to a direct commuting route to Belfast, the location is prime and will have wide appeal.
With its recently updated kitchen and bathroom, any purchaser no matter how discerning will immediately feel at home.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Slate floor, cloaks cupboard under stairs, access to garage.
- 4.34m x 4.42m (14'3 x 14'6)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, polished granite fireplace with polished sandstone surround and polished granite hearth, cast iron multi fuel stove, feature box bay window, cornice.
- Dining Room
- 3.25m x 3.28m (10'8 x 10'9)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, double doors to .....
- 3.02m x 3.33m (9'11 x 10'11)
Oak strip flooring, light and power, radiator.
- Luxury Kitchen
- 3.28m x 6.35m (10'9 x 20'10 at widest")
Extensive range of high and low level high gloss units incorporating 2 fridge/freezers, dishwasher, larder cupboard, double oven, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, wine rack, concealed lighting, breakfast bar, recessed low voltage spotlighting, tiled floor, double doors to garden, partly tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom
- 2.97m x 5.56m (9'9 x 18'3)
- Spacious Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.97m x 4.7m (9' 9" max x 15' 5")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.44m x 3.28m (8' 0" plus recess x 10' 9")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 4
- 3m x 3.51m (9'10 x 11'6)
- Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising free standing bath with "standpipe" mono block tap, suspended vanity unit with mono block tap, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, feature heated chrome towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Pavior driveway and parking area.
- Integral Garage
- 2.97m x 5.99m (9'9 x 19'8)
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Corner site. Enclosed and private rear garden in lawn with shrub beds and decked patio with LED lighting. Garden shed. Boiler house with oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.