, BT23 5PA
||9 Braeside, Comber
- Upgraded Former Mill Workers Cottage Style Town House
- Quaint Home with Cast Iron Multi Fuel Stove
- Modern Well Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bright Bedrooms
- Deluxe Bathroom with Modern Whtie Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Courtyard to the Rear
- Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
Offering abundant character and an immaculate and tasteful presentation, this delightful home will appeal to the frist time buyer seeking something just that little bit different. Compact and easily managed with an up to date specification, the property blends old and new to create a comfortable and relaxed ambience throughout.
- PVC wooden framed door with double glazed windows to .....
- Internal Entrance Porch
- 4.88m x 3.76m (16' into bay" x 12'4)
Hole in the wall type fireplace with cast iron multifuel stov, slate effect hearth, oak mantle, laminate wood effect flooring, feature bay window, archway to .....
- Well Fitted Kitchen
- 3.76m x 1.91m (12'4 x 6'3)
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, extractor hood, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, partly tiled walls, laminatre wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.12m x 2.9m (10'3 x 9'6 plus alcove")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring,
- Bedroom 2
- 2.87m x 2.13m (9'5 x 7'0)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, double built-in robe.
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, glazed shower screen, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and wc with concealed cistern, wall tiling.
- Enclosed and paved courtyard to the rear. Outside water tap and lighting. Utility store 10'6" x 5'0" plumbed for washing machine, light and power, access to rear for bins etc. Separate store.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.