9 Falcon Heights
, BT23 4GF
||9 Falcon Heights, Newtownards
- Spacious detached family home in a highly regarded development
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Four reception rooms
- Spacious reception hall
- Attached garage and utility room
- Well proportioned kitchen
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Mature spacious gardens ideal for a young family
- Brick paviour driveway with excellent parking amenity
This spacious detached home is located off Mountain Road on a large level private site. The property offers a wealth of accommodation which should suit the needs of a growing family. The internal design is one which has won many plaudits over the years and will be sure to impress.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Reception Hall
- Cloaks cupboard under stairs. Ceramic tiled floor. Cloakroom, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.54m x 2.9m (8' 4" x 9' 6")
Range of built in bookshelves. Double doors from hallway to ....
- Dining Room
- 3.23m x 4.67m (10' 7" x 15' 4at widest point)
Recessed low voltage spot lighting. Open plan to ...
- 3.99m x 5.94m (13' 1" x 19' 6")
Inglenook style fireplace with beam mantle. Cast iron wood burning stove. French doors to rear garden. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Beam ceiling.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- 5m x 5.33m (16' 5" x 17' 6at widest point)
Excellent range of modern high and low level light oak units. Laminate work surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer taps. Built in Neff double oven and four ring ceramic hob. Ceramic tiled floor. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Built in microwave. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Cast iron wood burning stove.
- Utility Room
- Inset stainless steel tub. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor
- Garden Room
- 2.97m x 5.94m (9' 9" x 19' 6")
Oak strip flooring. French doors to rear garden. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom
- 4.04m x 3.23m (13' 3" x 10' 7")
Range of built in robes. Ensuite shower room comprising, shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.54m x 3.3m (8' 4" x 10' 10")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.87m x 3.58m (9' 5" x 11' 9")
- Bedroom 4
- 1.78m x 3.63m (5' 10" x 11' 11")
- White suite comprising, panel bath, mixer taps telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting
- 2.41m x 5.94m (7' 11" x 19' 6")
Attached garage. Up and over door. Light and power. White sink. Oil fired boiler. Brick paviour driveway with extensive car parking. Gardens to front in lawns. Enclosed gardens to rear with extensive lawn. Mature shrubs. Raised timber deck. Paviour patio areas.
Off Crawfordsburn Road, into Mountain Road, Right into Whiteways, continue through mini roundabout and turn left into Falcon Heights
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.