, BT23 6QF
||9 Inisharoan, Whiterock, Killinchy
- Recently Upgraded Detached Residence with Adaptable Accommodation
- Well Proportioned Reception Accommodation Offering Spacious Lounge/Dining Room and Family Room open Plan to Double Glazed Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms - Two on the Ground Floor
- Luxury Ground Floor Bathroom Plus First Floor Shower Room
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen with Built-In Appliances and Polished Stone Work Tops
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Cavity Wall Insulation Plus Upgraded Roof Space Insulation
- Integral Garage and Pavior Driveway
- Easily Managed, Beautifully Tended, Well Stocked Gardens (South Facing to the Rear)
Only a short stroll from the shores of Strangford Lough at Whiterock Bay, this immaculate home enjoys all the benefits of Lough shore living plus close proximity to yacht clubs, Daft Eddy's restaurant/pub and a fabulous Island coffee shop.
An area of outstanding natural beauty, the vicinity is renowned for its abundant wildlife, pleasant walks and stunning views. To live in this location is to live an enviable lifestyle and yet is only minutes from the amenities of Balloo/Killinchy village.
The well proportioned home, which has had recent luxury upgrades and is tastefully presented throughout, will accommodate the needs of a family yet with ground floor bedrooms will still appeal to a downsizer.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring, cornice.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 4.78m x 6.68m (15'8 x 21'11 at widest")
Cast iron fireplace with wood surround, plaster cornice, recessed LED spotlighting, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Family Room
- 3.3m x 4.32m (10'10 x 14'2)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, recessed LED spotlighting, free standing cast iron stove with slate hearth, open plan to .....
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- 3.07m x 3.48m (10'1 x 11'5)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, French door to garden.
- Luxury Kitchen
- 3.23m x 4.29m (10'7 max" x 14'1)
Excellent range of modern high and low level shaker style units with under lighting, polished quartz stone work surfaces and breakfast bar with undermounted 1.5 tub stainless steel sink, mixer taps, glazed display cabinets, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, built-in Belling double oven and Indesit four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.87m x 3.73m (9'5 x 12'3)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.84m x 3.68m (9'4 x 12'1)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- White suite comprising feature free standing roll top bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, high flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, walls part panelled, ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.48m x 4.47m (11'5 x 14'8)
Two velux triple glazed windows, integrated blackout blinds, recessed LED spotlighting, walk-in robe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.86m x 4.47m (12'8 x 14'8)
Recessed LED spotlighting.
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit with tiled splashback, mixer taps, low flush wc, heated towel rail/radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage cupboards on landing with access to attic storage plus separate storage cupboard with further potential.
- Integral Garage
- 4.01m x 5.41m (13'2 max" x 17'9)
Up and over door, light and power. Presently sub-divided to provide utility room with built-in units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- Delightful, well stocked easily managed gardens to the front and side plus enclosed and private to the rear in lawn with pebbled areas and pavior pathways. Raised vegetable beds. Covered storage area. Outside water tap and light. Insulated summer house/studio with light and power.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.