9 John Street
, BT23 4LZ
||9 John Street, Newtownards
- Totally refurbished Edwardian terrace property
- Finished to an outstanding turnkey specification
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious through lounge dining room
- Modern contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Luxury contemporary bathroom with quality sanitary ware and tiling
- Rewired, replumbed and replastered throughout
- Newly installed gas fired central heating system
- Extensive off street parking and large rear garden space with great potential
Extensivley refurbished to an exacting standard this spacious mid terrace home has the WOW factor.
The developers skill, vision and investment has created a home with a specification more normally associated with significantly more expensive properties.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Feature engineered oak strip flooring.
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- 3.73m x 5.97m (12' 3 x 19' 7)
Cloaks cupboard under stairs. Stairs to landing.
- 3.05m x 3.66m (10' 0 x 12' 0)
Inset Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Pillar style mixer tap. Range of fitted high and low level contemporary units in dove grey finish. Contrasting laminate work surfaces. Integrated Beko stainless steel under bench oven. Beko induction hob. Stainless steel chimney style extractor hood. Worcester gas fired boiler. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Skylight for increased natural light. Feature ceramic wall and floor tiling. Rear porch with PVC double glazed door. Access to rear yard.
- Contemporary white low flush back to wall WC and vanity unit with counter top basin. Ceramic floor tiling. Tiled splash back. Chrome towel radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Security access window.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.97m x 4.72m (9' 9 x 15' 6)
- Bedroom 2
- 2.97m x 3.02m (9' 9 x 9' 11)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3
- 3.3m x 4.72m (10' 10 x 15' 6)
Views to Scrabo Tower.
- 2.59m x 3m (8' 6 x 9' 10)
Luxury contemporary bathroom. 1200mm shower enclosure. Thermostatic watering can shower. Separate hand shower. Panel bath. Mixer taps. Vanity unit. Fitted storage cupboard for towels. Back to wall low flush WC. Feature contemporary wall mounted radiator. Walls fully tiled around bath and shower. Ceramic floor tiling.
- Enclosed yard. Outside tap. Gravel double width car parking space. Large rear garden.
John Street runs from South Street/Court Street intersection
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.