Apt 3 The Blades, High Street
, BT23 5HL
||Apt 3 The Blades, High Street, Comber
- Spacious Well Proportioned Accommodation with Feature Lounge and Open Fireplace
- Two Good Bedrooms Including Upper Level Master Suite with Dressing Room Ensuite
- Modern, Well Fitted Kitchen
- Windows Mostly Double Glazed in PVC Frames and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Many Appealing Period Features Which Must be Seen to be Appreciated
- Communal Off Street Parking Areas and Gardens
- Within Walking Distance of Comber Square with its Shops and Restaurants etc
- This Beautifully Presented and Easily Managed Home will Appeal to Those Seeking Maturity, Space and Convenience
Delightful First Floor Apartment Offering Character and Pleasant Views
- Entrance Porch
- Spacious Communal Entrance Hall
- Feature wood panelling, plate rack and cornice, mock fireplace with slate heart.
- Stairs to First Floor Landing
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring. Hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater plus separate cloaks cupboard.
- 5.69m x 4.22m (18'8 x 13'10)
info feature semi circular b ay. Oak strip flooring, cast iron fireplace with polished granite hearth, cornice.
- 3.61m x 2.44m (11'10 x 8'0)
Range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated extractor hood, wall tiling, extractor hood,plumbed for washing machine, cornice.
- Deluxe Bathroom
- White suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with mixer taps, Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- Oak strip flooring, cornice.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.5m x 3m (14'9 x 9'10)
Access to roof space storage. Built-in robe. Archway to ....
- Ensuite Dressing Room
- 3.07m x 2.18m (10'1 x 7'2)
Excellent range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- Communal gardens and patio area. Communal car parking.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.