Ballyballoo Cottage, 55 Killinakin Road
, BT23 6QJ
||Ballyballoo Cottage, 55 Killinakin Road, Killinchy
- Quaint Country Cottage on Approximately 3/4 of an Acre
- Extended, Upgraded and Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Cosy Living Room with Open Fire
- Delightful Garden Room with Pitched Ceiling, Dining Space and Cast Iron Multi Fuel Stove
- Three Bedrooms Including Spacious Master with Shower Room Ensuite
- Country Style Kitchen with Appealing Dresser Unit
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- PVC External Joinery
- Magnificent, Well Stocked Gardens
- 3 superb large stables will appeal to those with equestrian interests and potential to rent nearby 2 1/2 acre field
- The stables have cavity wall construction offering tremendous alternative potential
Reposing in a tranquil country setting on a private mature site of approximately 3/4 of an acre, this quaint detached cottage opitimises the rural idyll.
Its delightful, well stocked and beautifully tended gardens evoke the aura of a carefree existance and a lifestyle to which so many aspire. Only moments from the shores of Strangford Lough at Whiterock Bay and the amenities of Balloo and Lisbane, the property enjoys seclusion without isolation and the rolling Co Down drumlins are its backdrop.
Upgraded and extended to facilitate modern living yet exuding abundant character and charm, this home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Its unique qualities include a pleasant garden room with pitched and braced ceiling, wood burning stove and aspect over open fields.
- Feature glazed sun porch with cermic tiled floor, sliding double glazed doors to .....
- 4.95m x 3.71m (16'3 x 12'2)
With Country style hole in the wall type fireplace with boiler grate, brick inset, log store and quarry tiled hearth, pitched timber ceiling
- Country Style Kitchen
- 4.09m x 3.94m (13'5 x 12'11)
Excellent range of hand painted units including dresser unit with glazed display cabinets and larder cupboard, natural wood work surfaces with inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, partly tiled walls, stainless steel extractor hood, quarry tiled floor, pitched ceiling.
- Rear Hall
- Hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit and folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Master Bedroom
- 6.86m x 3.43m (22'6 x 11'3)
Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Shower Room Ensuite: White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.68m x 3.02m (12'1 x 9'11)
Two built-in robes with cupboards over, access to study/store.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.02m x 2.39m (9'11 x 7'10)
Pitched timber ceiling.
- Magnificent Garden Room
- 6.86m x 3.43m (22'6 x 11'3)
With feature pitched and braced ceiling, cast iron multi fuel stove, dining space.
- Rear lobby with access to garden.
- Private, well tended site of approximately 3/4 of an acre laid in lawn with easily managed cottage garden areas in flower and shrub beds, feature buxum hedging and circular beech bounded patio with raised stone pond. Garden shed. Green house. PVC oil storage tank.
- Three loose boxes of cavity wall construction (could be utilised as storage or workshop) Light and power and water. Concrete hardstand - ideal for horse box, boat etc.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.