Cockle Point Cottage, 31 Ringneill Road
, BT23 6EF
||Cockle Point Cottage, 31 Ringneill Road, Comber
- Detached Bungalow with Enormous Potential or Superb Building Site (Subject to Approval)
- Uninterrupted Lough and Rural Views From an Elevated Position
- Manageable Accommodation Currently Comprising Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Spacious First Floor Conservatory, Kitchen and Two Bathrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rural Setting Approximately Ten Minutes From the Amenities of Comber
- Recently Rewired
Set in substantial grounds with an elevated position commanding 180 degree sea views over Stranford Lough, this detached home enjoys privacy and an unrivalled aspect encompassing the unspoilt beauty and attributes of an environment designated as a special area of conservation.
Although the property would benefit from an upgrade and extension, its true potential probably lies as a magnificent and unique building site (subject to planning) on the basis of replacement for a fabulous new 'grand design'.
- Internal Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring,
- Living Room
- 4.27m x 3.68m (14'0 x 12'1)
Cast iron fireplace, slate hearth,oak strip flooring (superb Lough views).
- 5.28m x 4.27m (17'4 x 14'0)
Range of high and low level cupboard, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps built-in four ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine and double oven, breakfast area, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, open plan to .....
- Dining Area
- 3.12m x 2.49m (10'3 x 8'2)
Recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.8m x 3.91m (15'9 x 12'10)
Cast iron wood burning stove, French doors, beamed ceiling.
- 8.08m x 3.91m (26'6 x 12'10)
Wood strip flooring, magnificent uninterrupted Lough views.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.2m x 3m (10' 6 x 9' 10)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in robe.
Bathroom Ensuite: White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10 x 10'0)
Built-in robe, oak strip floor, superb Lough views,.,
- Bedroom 3
- 3.51m x 3.18m (11'6 x 10'5)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in robe, French doors to rear. Shower Room Ensuite: White suite comrpising tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Modern white suite comprising freestanding bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Hot press in rear hall with copper cylinder immersion heater.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.