Lake Lodge, 140 Station Road
, BT24 7EL
||Lake Lodge, 140 Station Road, Saintfield
Dual (Solid & Oil)
- Delightful Detached Bungalow on a Private Elevated Side with Stunning Lake Views
- Well Proportioned Accommodation Offering Four Bedrooms and Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room
- Useful Playroom/Home Office with Further Potential
- Large Family Bathroom
- Dual Oil Fired and Solid Fuel Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames and PVC External Joinery
- Integral Double Garage with Electrically Operated Doors
- Burglar Alarm System
- Solar Panels For Generation of Electricity
- Stunning Lake Views
With its beautifully crafted boundary stone wall and electrically operated entrance gates this attractive bunalow offers instant appeal. This is a foretaste however of its many exceptional features not least of which is its elevated position affording privacy from the road and commanding breathtaking views over Carrickmannon Lake, its wildlife and the Mourne mountains in the distance.
Its generous, well tended site offers an interest without being a burden and the adaptable accommodation whilst appealing to a family is both practical and easily managed.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak strip flooring, large cloaks cupboard, double doors to .....
- Drawing Room
- 5.28m x 4.57m (17'4 x 15'0)
Brick chimney breast and fireplace with yeoman cast iron multi fuel stove with boiler, raised heather brown tiled hearth, solid oak strip flooring, recessed low energy spotlighting, TV point, picture window affording magnificent lake views.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.25m x 5.13m (20'6 x 16'10)
Extensive range of solid oak units with glazed display cabinets and display shelving, extractor in canopy, built-in Bosch double oven, Hotpoint fridge/freezer, Zanussi dishwasher, tiled work surfaces with inset four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel double tub stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, retractable table, carousel unit, breakfast bar, TV point, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, beamed ceiling, recessed low energy spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.32m x 3.91m (14'2 x 12'10)
Full length range of built-in robes with drawers and cupboards over, TV point. Lake views,.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.89m x 2.87m (12'9 x 9'5)
TV point. Lake views.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.89m x 2.84m (12'9 x 9'4)
Double built-in robe.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.91m x 3.33m (12'10 x 10'11 at widest")
Double built-in robe. TV point.
- Spacious Bathroom
- Panel bath, mixer taps, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, twin pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, illuminated mirror. Hot press with copper cylinder Willis type immersion heater.
- 6.12m x 4.88m (20'1 x 16'0)
Built-in storage, folding ladder to roof space with further potential. Utility area with range of units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Separate low flush wc, TV point Access to garage.
- Electrically operated gates to tarmac driveway with ample parking plus concrete driveway and parking areas.
- Double Garage
- 6.27m x 5.97m (20'7 x 19'7 (average)")
Remote electrically operated folding door, light and power, Grant condensing boiler, air compressor and air line system.
- Gardens of approximately 5/8th of an acre to the front and sides in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Concreted to the rear of the property with shrub beds and trees
Insulated steel container for storage. Dog pen. PVC oil storage tank. Outside lighting.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.