Seaspray, 221 Ballywalter Road
, BT22 2LY
||Seaspray, 221 Ballywalter Road, Millisle
- Detached bungalow on a stunning beachfront location
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Two reception rooms, both with superb sea views
- Dining Kitchen and separate utility room
- First floor hobby room/play room with potential for additional bedroom accommodation
- Integral garage
- Oil fired central heating from fully condensing boiler
- PVC double glazed windows
- Spacious seaward facing patio gardens with ornamental pond and direct beach access
The sale of this fine home offers a very rare opportunity to acquire a home which is quite literally "on the beach"!
Affording direct beach access the property enjoys breathtaking views across the Irish Sea to Scotland and Isle of Man from many of its principal rooms. Internally the property offers well proportioned accomodation on a mostly ground floor level with the further potential of creating additional accomodation in the upper floor should the need arise.
The site whilst spacious is designed for ease of maintenance with ample parking space for a boat, caravan etc.
- PVC double entrance doors to enclosed stone porch.
- PVC entrance door and side panels leading to ....
- Gracious Reception Hall
- Cloakroom burglar alarm control pad. Hot press with lagged copper cylinder Willis type immersion heater.
- Brick fireplace, tiled hearth, wooden mantle, cornice ceiling, sliding double glazed patio doors and picture window with superb sea views, double doors to .....
- Dining Room
- 3.12m x 4.98m (10' 3" x 16' 4")
Magnificent sea views, dual aspect,
- Dining Kitchen
- Inset Franke 1.5 tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level pine units, laminate work surfaces, integrated Hotpoint electric oven, Hotpoint ceramic hob, plumbed for dishwasher, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, superb uninterrupted sea views.
- Utility Room
- 2.26m x 3.25m (7' 5" x 10' 8")
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted units, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, access to Garage
- Master Bedroom
- 3.76m x 4.47m (12' 4" x 14' 8")
Superb uninterrupted sea views from dual aspects.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, shower enclosure with Mira thermostatic shower, vanity unit with counter top basin, low flush wc, walls fully tiled in shower otherwise half tiled, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.3m x 3.38m (10'10 x 11'1)
Uninterrupted sea views.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.18m x 3.61m (10'5 x 11'10)
- 3.02m x 3.05m (9'11 x 10'0)
Inset semi sunken bath, shower enclosure with Mira thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, walls tiled within shower otherwise half tiled, ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs to .....
- Hobby Room/Office/Playroom/Study
- Uninterrupted sea views from dual aspects, light, power access to extensive floored roof space with light,
- Integral Garage
- 4.47m x 5.44m (14' 8" x 17' 10")
Electrically operated roller door, light and power, Grant Vortex fully condensing oil fired boiler.
- Concrete driveway with ample parking, turning space. Front garden in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, feature well. PVC oil storage tank. Outside lights.
Rear patio gardens with flagged patio, flowerbeds, ornamental pond, raised timber deck, access to beach via steps giving direct shore access.
From Main Street, Millisle take signs for Ballywalter along A2 for c. 1.5 miles. Property is on left hand side at the hamlet of ballywhiskin
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.