The Gate Lodge, 1B The Rookery
, BT23 6SY
||The Gate Lodge, 1B The Rookery, Killinchy
- Delightful Modern Gatelodge Style Property in a Prime Location
- Spacious Lounge with Cast Iron Fireplace and Dining Space
- Country Style Kitchen with Built-In Appliances and Breakfast Area
- Ground Floor Bedroom or Study Plus Three First Floor Bedrooms Including Master with Shower Room Ensuite
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Sutie Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Beam Vacuum System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Winodws in Hardwood Frames
- In Close Proximity to Strangford Lought at Whiterock Bay with Its Yacht Clubs and Scenic Walks
Set in a mature wooded surrounding only minutes from the excellent amenities of Balloo/Killinchy Village with its award winning restaurant and excellent bus routes to schools etc, this quaint detached residence will appeal to most
Its adaptable, well proportioned layout will accommodate the needs of a growing family yet equally should satisfy the requirements of those wishing to downsize for convenience and ease of management, without sacrificing quality or comfort.
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom with low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.17m x 3.84m (20'3 x 12'7)
Cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, pine suround, slate fireplace, recessed spotlighting, cornice.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 6.27m x 3.73m (20'7 x 12'3)
Extensive range of high and low level country style pine units with display shelving and glazed display cabinet, integral dishwasher and freezer, integrated extractor hood, built-in four ring hob and underoven, feature spice cabinet and basket drawers, island unit with wine racks, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer resin sink unit, mixer taps, cornice, recessed low voltage spotlighting, laminate strip flooring, partly tiled walls.
- Rear Utiltiy Porch/Boot Room
- 2.82m x 1.91m (9'3 x 6'3)
Range of built-in cabinets, ceramic tiled floor, part wall panelling, recessed low voltage spotlighting, oil fired boiler.
- Bedroom 4/Study
- 2.69m x 8'm (8'10 x NaN' NaN)
- Master Bedroom
- 4.78m x 3.86m (15'8 x 12'8)
Shower Room Ensuite - comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.78m x 3.78m (12'5 x 12'5)
- Bedroom 3
- 3.78m x 2.26m (12'5 x 7'5)
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part wall panelling, built-in cabinet, feature
- Delightful wooded site with mature gardens to the front and side inlawn with shrub beds. Garden shed. Outside water tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
- Pavior driveway and parking.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.