"The Nook", 66 Belfast Road
, BT23 5QP
||"The Nook", 66 Belfast Road, Comber
- Extended Semi Detached Cottage Style Home of Character in a Delightful Well Stocked Site
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room with Feature Inglenook Fireplace
- Country Style Kitchen with Breakfast Nook
- Three Delightful Bedrooms
- Luxury Shower Room with Modern White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Attached Garage with Electric Up and Over Door
- Tarmac Driveway and Parking
- Spacious Well Stocked Garden in Lawn to the Rear
Originally built as an ex serviceman's residence, this delightful cottage style home has been lovingly maintained, extended and enhanced over the years to provide comfortable accommodation of character.
Boasting a distinct charm which could only be associated with its era, the property offers an appealing external elevation and pleasant aspect over open fields just on the periphery of the town.
The present owners undeniable taste and flair has succeeded in creating a unique country style theme exuding a comfortable relaxed atmosphere throughout and yet the property enjoys every modern convenience. Its location is within walking distance of Comber's many amenities and is on a direct yet quiet commuting route to Dundonald and Belfast.
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring.
- 4.75m x 6.99m (15'7 x 22'11 (through measu)
Oak strip flooring, Feature Inglenook style fireplace with rustic brick inset, cast iron multi-fuel stove, slate hearth, cornice, open plan and split level to .....
- Dining Room
- Oak strip flooring, wired for wall lights, sliding double glazed door to .....
- 1.78m x 4.85m (5'10 x 15'11)
Excellent range of country style pine units, integrated extractor hood with extractor fan, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer resin sink unit,mixer taps, Bosch 4 ring ceramic hob, built-in Bosch oven and microwave, breakfast nook, ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Hot press with lagged copper cylinder willis type immersion heater.
- Luxury Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising large walk-in glazed shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench head shower and telephone hand shower, vanity unit with semi suspended wash hand basin monoblock tap, low flush wc with concealed cistern, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.71m x 4.47m (12'2 x 14'8 plus robe")
Full length range of built-in furniture with sliding mirrored doors including walk-in robe, dressing table units, drawers and shelving, recessed low voltage spotlighting, beamed ceiling.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.87m x 3.15m (9'5 x 10'4)
Pine vanity unit, inset wash hand basin, wired for wall lights.
- Bedroom 3
- 1.88m x 2.72m (6'2 x 8'11)
Laminate oak effect flooring.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area.
- Attached Garage
- 3.02m x 6.68m (9'11 x 21'11)
Electric remote controlled up and over doors, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, white sink with hot and cold water, oil fired boiler.
- Freehold site with delightful mature gardens to the front. Enclosed and spacious rear garden in lawn areas with mature trees, shrubs and flowerbeds. Greenhouse. Raised paved patio area, brick barbeque and private screened patio with open country views. Sensor lighting. PVC oil storage tank, outside water tap and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.