Benefiting from the exclusivity only a private road affords, this delightful coastal residence sits in a prime cul-de-sac position directly facing Britain and Ireland's largest sea inlet - Strangford Lough. In an area designated as being of outstanding natural beauty, this shoreline setting which enables unimpeded access to the waters edge, commands awe inspiring, uninterrupted views over the glistening calm waters of Whiterock Bay, with Trasnagh and Braddock Islands in the foreground. The everchanging vista of abundant natural wildlife including basking seals and migrating Brent geese is enhanced by the popular waterborne activities of moored and racing yachts, canoes and paddleboards, a spectacle especially enjoyed from this homes elevated dual aspect lounge.
Bathed by the rising morning sun, the easterly aspect of the recently refitted luxury kitchen in this home will turn everyday breakfast into a pleasurable life experience and open plan to a cosy family room/dining room with wood burning stove, this experience then morphs of an evening into an atmosphere of enveloping relaxed, comfort.
To the rear the south facing aspect ensures all day sun for a private mature garden and worthy of note is the large double garage and abundant parking spaces, perfect for boat storage etc.
The Whiterock/Killinchy area in recent times has no doubt become a property hotspot and the sale of this landmark home is a rare opportunity to acquire a lifestyle to which many aspire. Only yards from a slipway, Strangford Lough yacht club and within walking distance of Daft Eddys restaurant and island coffee shop, this location speaks for itself. To live in this idyllic location is a unique pleasure offering tranquil seclusion without isolation.
- Spacious entrance canopy with sone pavior floor to hardwood front door with Ring door bell.
- Entrance Hall
- Feature wood block floor and arched double doors to cloak space, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Elevated Lounge
- 6.06m x 3.8m (19' 11" x 12' 6")
Vaulted and beamed ceiling, inglenook style fireplace with pressed steel wood burning stove, polished wood surround, granite hearth. (Magnificent uninterrupted lough views)
- Family Room
- 4.53m x 3.73m (14' 10" x 12' 3")
Rustic brick fireplace. pressed steel stove, raised slate hearth, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting. Open plan to...
- Luxury Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3.92m x 3.45m (12' 10" x 11' 4")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units incorporating pull out larder cupboard and corner swingout optimiser drawer systems, integrated NEFF oven and combination microwave, Integrated Zanussi dishwasher, Integrated fridge plus LG american style fridge/freezer with ice maker, quartz stone worktops with inset four ring NEFF ceramic hob, undermounted Belfast sink with Quooker boiled water filter tap system, pop up electrical sockets with USB chargers. Matching breakfast bar with overlightling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LEd spotlighting. (Superb Sea Views)
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Spacious Cloakroom
- Low flush WC and suspended wash hand basin with tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Utility Room
- Range of built-in units, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, chrome heating towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.68m x 2.97m (12' 1" x 9' 9")
Two double built in robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.97m x 2.1m (9' 9" x 6' 11")
(Presently used as study)
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, glazed shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, extractor fan, recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Hotpress in hallway, access to roofspace storage.
- Spacious Bitmac driveway with ample parking/storage for boat or motorhome etc. Excellent basement storage area for sailing gear, canoes or paddleboards etc.
Delightful well-tended gardens surround the property in lawns with shrubs and a selection of mature trees including flowering cherry, fruit producing apple and vegetable patch.
- Double Garage
- 6.01m x 6.m (19' 9" x 19' 8")
Remote electrically operated folding door, light and power, Grant condensing oil fired boiler, workshop area to rear(9'10" x 9'10")