1 Whitecherry Lane
, BT23 6QZ
||1 Whitecherry Lane, Killinchy
- Modern Detached Home of Character in a Small Quiet Cul-De-Sac Development
- Delightful Views Over Open Fields Towards Strangford Lough
- Spacious Lounge With Open Fire and Generously Proportioned Accommodation Offering Well Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room.
- Four Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite
- Delightful Sun Room With Open Aspects
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Pebbled Driveway/Parking
The appealing gatelodge style facade of this modern detached home of character belies its wealth of well proportioned accommodation.
Deceptively spacious it offers sufficient room for a family , yet with its practical layout and external brick finish, it will prove to be easily maintained for the downsizer.
The property enjoys a delightful corner site in a quiet small development with easy to manage enclosed gardens and adjoins open countryside affording rural aspects.
Killinchy Primary School is within walking distance, as are the many local amenities at Balloo, including shops, churches and an award winning restaurant/bar. The benefits of Strangford Lough are close at hand at Whiterock Bay and the outskirts of Belfast are 20-30 minutes away for those who commute.
- Mahogany front door and matching side panels to..
- Integral Entrance Porch
- Natural wood strip flooring.
- Reception Hall
- Natural wood strip floor, corniced ceiling.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mono mixer tap, close coupled WC, plumbed and/or space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, natural wood strip floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- 5.54m x 3.45m (18' 2" x 11' 4")
Cast iron fireplace, slate tiled hearth, carved hardwood surround, corniced ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.88m x 3.45m (22' 7" x 11' 4")
Good range of high and low level units and drawers with matching illuminated display cupboard and wine rack, laminate worktops, integrated Zanussi electric under ovens and EDA four ring ceramic hob with canopy over, Zanussi fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls.
- Natural wood strip floor, french doors to gardens, aspect over open fields.
- Spacious Landing
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.48m x 3.15m (11' 5" x 10' 4")
- Shower Room Ensuite
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower unit, folding glass shower doors, pedestal wash basin with chrome mixer taps, close coupled low flush WC, ceramic tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.48m x 2.57m (11' 5" x 8' 5")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.45m x 2.79m (11' 4" x 9' 2")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.45m x 2.64m (11' 4" x 8' 8")
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome swan neck mixer taps, quadrant tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome swan neck mixer taps, fitted bathroom cabinet, ceramic tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- Decorative gravel drive with ample parking.
Landscaped gardens to front and sides, laid out in lawn, gravelled patio area with a fine selection of ornamental shrubs and trees including flowering Cherry, Eucalyptus, Birch, Lime, Azalea, Mexican Orange, Camellia etc. to create colour, scents and interest throughout the year. The gardens are partially enclosed with Escallonia hedging.
Boilerhouse with Grant oil fired boiler.
Wooden garden shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.