10 Glencroft Avenue
, BT23 5UN
||10 Glencroft Avenue, Comber
- Beautifully Presented and Well Specified Detached Residence
- Lounge, Dining Room and Delightful Sunroom
- Luxury High Gloss Lonsdale Woodcroft Kitchen With Built In Appliances, Feature Island Unit and Dining Area
- Four Good Bedrooms Including Master With Shower Room Ensuite
- Deluxe Bathroom With Modern White Suite
- Recently Renewed Window Frames in Grey PVC
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC External Joinery For Ease of Maintenance
- Integral Garage Sub Divided to Create Utility Room and Storage
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, in a small development on the periphery of town, this attractive detached home enjoys a relaxed semi-rural atmosphere yet is convenient to most local amenities and easy commuting routes to Dundonald and Belfast City.
Presented throughout to an exceptional standard, the property has recently been upgraded and enjoys a luxury specification and layout, ideal for comfortable family living.
Additions to the original design include a delightful spacious sun room and large utility room which enhance further the propertys practical well proportioned accommodation.
- Entrance Porch
- Wide composite front door with double glazed side panels to...
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 5.33m x 3.78m (17' 6" x 12' 5")
Polished granite and marble fireplace and hearth, gas coal effect fire, carved wood surround, plaster cornice, wired for wall lights, double doors to...
- Dining Room
- 3.3m x 3.25m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
- Luxury Lonsdale Woodcraft Kitchen
- 6.24m x 3.25m (20' 6" x 10' 8")
Extensive range of high and low level high gloss units with cantilevered display cabinets, integrated recycling bins, integrated dishwasher, built in oven and combination oven/microwave, quartz stone worktops, undermounted 1.5 tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, feature island unit with quartz stone work top, inset four ring induction hob with suspended NEFF glass and stainless steel extractor hood over, built in american style fridge/freezer with ice and water dispenser, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting, open plan to...
- Utility Room
- 2.96m x 2.26m (9' 9" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level high gloss units, quartz stone worktops, inset single drainer 1.5 tub resin sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, broom cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting, vented for tumble dryer, access to storage (formerly garage)
- Delightful Spacious Sunroom
- 3.89m x 2.96m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Maple strip floor, recessed LED spotlighting. French doors to garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.75m x 3.78m (15' 7" x 12' 5")
Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture comprising robes, cupboards and bedside tables.
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled drench head shower and hand shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc with concealed cystern, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.87m x 2.96m (16' 0" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.83m x 3.48m (12' 7" x 11' 5")
Double built-in robe with sliding mirror doors.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.25m x 2.96m (10' 8" x 9' 9")
- Spacious Deluxe Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- Integral Garage
- Roller door, light and power. Subdivided to create utility room and useful storage room.
- Tarmac driveway and pebbled parking area to the front with shrubs. Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio area, flower beds and mature hedging. Boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside water tap, outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.