Set in beautifully landscaped gardens extending to just under four acres, this magnificent bungalow home enjoys the peace and and tranquility of a delightful rural setting, yet is only minutes from the busy market town of Saintfield with its quaint independent shops, pleasant country atmosphere and a direct commuting route to Belfast.
Although requiring a degree of upgrade, the well proportioned accommodation will lend itself to a variety of lifestyles with its adaptability, appealing in particular to a growing family.
Guests or a dependant relative will be admirably accommodated for by the "bedsit" suite with its own sitting room and fireplace and for entertaining, the large drawing room and spacious billiard/games room are perfect.
Enormous thought has been given to the layout of the grounds which offer privacy, forested areas, a sunken garden and stone features etc. There is a former cottage on the site, a large garage and an open storage area which will facilitate hobbies, business interests or playspace for the kids. This is a truely unique home on a unique site and must be viewed to fully appreciate its abundant attributes.
- Composite front door and double glazed side panels to spacious entrance porch, Heather Brown tiled floor, cloak cupboard. Double doors to...
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan and split level to...
- Living Room
- 4.97m x 4.41m (16' 4" x 14' 6")
Feature natural stone wall and fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Drawing /Dining Room
- 7.87m x 5.6m (25' 10" x 18' 4")
Inglenook style natural stone fireplace and wall dog grate, polished granite hearth, copper canopy, oak strip floor.
- Family Room
- 5.18m x 3.62m (17' 0" x 11' 11")
Stone fireplace with inset cast iron stove, tiled hearth, built in shelving, Heather Brown tiled floor.
- Sun Room
- 3.04m x 2.82m (10' 0" x 9' 3")
Heather Brown tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting
- 6.42m x 4.89m (21' 1" x 16' 1")
Extensive range of high and low level unit, granite effect laminate work surfaces, twin inset single drainer stainless steel lsink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, Samsung Fridge Freezer, Belling range with 7 gas rings, double oven and grill, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Utility Room
- 2.57m x 2.48m (8' 5" x 8' 2")
Enamel white sink, plumbed for washing machine, built in cupboards, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Magnificent Games Room
- 7.48m x 7.47m (24' 6" x 24' 6")
Handcrafted paneled wall, off set seating area with built in bench seating, stone fireplace and chimney breast, Cast iron enclosed fire, Heather Brown tiled hearth, wired for wall lights, cornicing, beamed ceiling, concealed access to...
- Guest Suite
- 5.48m x 4.05m (18' 0" x 13' 3")
Open plan Bedroom/ Lounge are, polised stone fireplace and hearth, feature box bay window.
- Wet Room En Suite
- Comprising tiled shower enclosure, electric shower unit, vanity unit with built in storage, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Dressing Room with extensive range of built in robes and sliding mirror doors.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.05m x 3.09m (13' 3" x 10' 2")
- Shower Room Ensuite
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Access in hallway to Cellar
- Bedroom 3
- 4.81m x 3.7m (15' 9" x 12' 2")
Full length range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.48m x 2.71m (11' 5" x 8' 11")
Built in robe, cupboard over.
- Bedroom 5
- 4.44m x 2.81m (14' 7" x 9' 3")
Double built in robe with cupboards over.
- Family Shower Room
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c, walk in glazed shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, further separate low flush w.c.
- Hotpress in rear hallway, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- Automatic electric gates to pebble driveway, tarmac parking area.
Landscaped gardens surround the property in lawns with mature trees and stone features, shrub beds and rockeries. Feature sunken garden with pebbled pathways, brick arbour, raised deck and pergola. Paved patio areas.
Cottage style store.
- Detached Garage
- Roller shutter door and covered storage.