103 Ballydorn Road
, Whiterock Bay
, BT23 6QB
||103 Ballydorn Road, Whiterock Bay, Killinchy
- Detached Cottage Style Bungalow on a Shoreline Site with Uninterrupted Sea Views
- Lounge with Magnificent Aspect Over Strangford Lough, Separate Dining Room and Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Upgraded Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Generous Site with Potential for Further Development (Subject to Approval)
- Only Minutes From The Shops etc of "Balloo Crossroads"
Separated from the shores of Strangford Lough literally by the width of the road at Whiterock Bay, this appealing detached cottage enjoys a slightly elevated position commanding impressive sea views towards Sketrick & Hen islands.
Although requiring a degree of modernisation, this property with its generous site offers enormous potential for extension/upgrade or replacement dwelling, subject to planning, as the site and location would warrant a larger "grand design".
The many advantages of living in the Whiterock/Killinchy area are well established with its yacht club, island cafe and Daft Eddy's restaurant/bar, creating a friendly community atmosphere, not to mention the pleasures of delightful coastal walks and abundant wild life.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a home on the bay with generous outside space and enjoy the benefits of living in an idyllic location.
- Hardwood front doors to integrated entrance porch, Heather Brown tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.57m x 3.93m (18' 3" x 12' 11")
Tiled fireplace and hearth, cornice, magnificent uninterrupted views of Strangford Lough.
- Dining Room
- 3.93m x 3.76m (12' 11" x 12' 4")
Cornice, Rayburn oil fired range cooker.
- 3.93m x 2.1m (12' 11" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.92m x 3.81m (12' 10" x 12' 6")
Box bay window with built in seating, uninterupted views over Strangford Lough.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.92m x 3.19m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
Wash hand basin
- Bedroom 3
- 3.24m x 2.71m (10' 8" x 8' 11")
- White suite comprising shower bath with glazed shower screen, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps.
Hotpress, lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
Separate matching low flush w.c, suspended wash hand basin.
- Gardens to front and sides in lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
Concrete driveway and parking area. Boiler house with oil fired boiler, PVC Oil storage tank, outside light, two outside water taps.
- Detached Garage.
- 5.42m x 3.03m (17' 9" x 9' 11")
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.