104 Mill Street
, BT23 5EQ
||104 Mill Street, Comber
- Modern Townhouse in a Small Development Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- Spacious Lounge and Separate Well Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Appliances
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Private Off Street Parking Area to Rear
The sale of this modern townhouse is an excellent opportunity for a buy-to-let landlord to acquire an easily managed, easily letable investment that will require the minimum of maintenance.
Within walking distance of the towns many amenities and on a direct commuting route to Dundonald and Belfast, the location is prime and the private residents-only car park to the rear is a rare and major benefit for a town centre property.
The first time buyer or downsizer will also appreciate this homes convenience and well proportioned accommodation which is deceptively spacious.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panel.
- Entrance Hall
- Natural wood strip floor.
- 4.51m x 4.47m (14' 10" x 14' 8" (Max))
Mock cast iron fireplace, natural wood strip floor.
- 2.41m x 2.36m (7' 11" x 7' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate wood effect strip floor, built-in oven, built-in fridge/freezer, laminate work surfaces, inset four ring gas hob, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, slate floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.51m x 3.m (14' 10" x 9' 10")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.88m x 2.47m (12' 9" x 8' 1")
- White suite comprising bath with tiled panel with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, linen press.
- Communal parking area to the rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.