11 Millreagh Avenue
, BT16 1TZ
||11 Millreagh Avenue, Dundonald, Belfast
- Imposing Detached Residence Overlooking Open Green
- Three Formal Reception Rooms
- Four Excellent Bedrooms Including Two With Ensuite Facilities
- Luxury Kitchen with Built-In Appliances and Generous Dining Space
- Family Bathroom With Modern White Suite Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Detached Garage and Pavior Driveway
Of comparatively recent construction this imposing detached residence offers modern well planned and beautifully presented family style accommodation.
The property enjoys a prime location in this highly regarded development and overlooks a delightful well maintained green providing a pleasant aspect and air of openness.
The practical layout provides four good bedrooms including two with ensuite facilities an up-to-date kitchen with dining area and well proportioned and adaptable formal reception rooms.
With the Ulster Hospital close at hand, easy access to the Stormont Estate for work or relaxation, numerous local shops and social amenities within easy reach and excellent public transport for city commuting, this location could not be more convenient for today's busy lifestyle.
- Hardwood front door to enclosed sun porch, ceramic tiled floor, glazed oak vestibule door to...
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.22m x 3.83m (17' 2" x 12' 7")
Polished stone fireplace with polished granite inset and hearth, laminate wood effect strip flooring, recessed low voltage spotlighting, glazed double doors to...
- Dining Room
- 3.97m x 3.83m (13' 0" x 12' 7")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, French doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- 7.16m x 3.9m (23' 6" x 12' 10")
Extensive range of modern high and low level shaker style units incorporating glazed display units with concealed lighting under, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, broom cupboard, built-in double oven and five ring gas hob, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, polished stone worktops with under mounted stainless steel tub and a half, stone and stainless steel splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor.
- Family Room
- 3.72m x 3.04m (12' 2" x 10' 0")
- Utility Room
- Range of units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.24m x 3.83m (17' 2" x 12' 7")
Dual aspect window.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle and thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps,, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Guest Bedroom
- 5.64m x 3.69m (18' 6" at widest x 12' 1")
Dual aspect windows.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.32m x 3.15m (10' 11" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.37m x 2.95m (11' 1" x 9' 8")
- Modern white suite comprising corner panel bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, suspended wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Linen cupboard on landing.
- Detached Garage
- 5.84m x 3.39m (19' 2" x 11' 1")
Roller door, light and power.
- Private corner site with gardens to the front in lawn with pebbled areas and trees, enclosed gardens to rear in lawn with paved patio.
Pavior driveway, outside water tap, outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.