11 Quarry Close
, BT23 5TW
||11 Quarry Close, Ballygowan
- End Town House In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position.
- Spacious Enclosed Rear Garden.
- Lounge Plus Large Double Glazed Conservatory.
- Well Fitted Kitchen With Built In Oven and Hob Etc.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Convenient Ground Floor Bathroom.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Double Glazed Windows In PVC Frames.
Situated in a small cul-de-sac just on the periphery of the village, this end of terrace home enjoys a semi-rural environment convenient to the local amenities of Ballygowan and a direct commuting route to the city.
Perfect for first time buyer yet with space for a family, the property enjoys a generous back garden and the bonus of a large double glazed conservatory.
- Entrance Porch. PVC Double Glazed door to entrance hall.
- 4.42m x 3.81m (14' 6" x 12' 6")
Modern fireplace with carved wood surround. Laminate wood effect strip floor.
- 2.67m x 2.43m (8' 9" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, breakfast bar, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built-in four ring ceramic hob and under oven. Stainless steel extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- 3.62m x 3.03m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
Ceramic Tilled Floor. French doors to garden.
- Rear hall
- Panel Bath. Mixer taps, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.42m x 3.07m (14' 6" x 10' 1")
Double built in wardrobe and shelved cupboards. Hot press lagged Copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.17m x 2.61m (10' 5" x 8' 7")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.7m x 2.18m (8' 10" x 7' 2")
- Gardens to front and enclosed to side and rear in lawn with hedges and flower beds. PVC oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.