111 Mountstewart Road
, BT22 2ES
||111 Mountstewart Road, Newtownards
- Delightful Spacious Living Room Open Plan & Split Level to Dining Room and Lounge Area
- Kitchen with Pine Units and Built In Appliances
- Appealing Shower Room with 1/2 Panelled Walls
- Stable Block with Three Stables and Tack/Feed Room
- All Weather Sand School and Turn Out Paddock
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Parking Areas
On a site of over half an acre this attractive detached cottage enjoys space and semi seclusion in a location only minutes from Newtownards Town.
The many benefits of living in a pleasant rural environment are obvious and this delightful home offers the opportunity to enjoy a country lifestyle at a reasonable price.
The site to the rear provides for those with equestrian interests with its stable block and sand school etc but also offers enormous potential in many other directions.
The property itself which offers abundant charm, has been extended to provide spacious well planned accommodation, which could be amended to suit a variety of lifestyles.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door to double glazed sun porch, ceramic tiled floor, pine door with stained glass feature to...
- Living Room
- 6.05m x 4.69m (19' 10" x 15' 5")
Rustic brick fireplace with oak surround, slate hearth, french doors to garden, timber ceiling and plate rack, wired for walls lights, archway and steps to...
- Dining Room
- 4.3m x 2.9m (14' 1" x 9' 6")
Natural wood strip floor, beamed ceiling.
- 3.73m x 3.18m (12' 3" x 10' 5")
Extensive range of high and low level pine units with display shelving, plate racks and glazed display cabinet, integrated fridge freezer, Ariston range/oven with five gas rings, extractor hood, laminate work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 tub single drainer resin sink unit with mixer taps, partly wall tiled, quarry tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- 4.98m x 3.37m (16' 4" x 11' 1")
Rustic brick fireplace with pine surround, natural wood strip flooring, feature brick wall and pitched ceiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.94m x 3.18m (16' 2" x 10' 5")
Natural wood strip flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.77m x 2.85m (15' 8" x 9' 4")
- Rear hallway, walk in airing cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- Shower Room
- Tiled shower enclosure, electric shower unit, vanity unit, low flush WC, half panelled walls.
- Rear Porch
- Quarry tiled floor, storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Pebbled garden area to front with shrubs, concreted garden area to rear with raised timber deck.
Concrete driveway and parking areas. Stable block with three stables and tack/feed room, all weather sand school and turn out paddock.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.