115 Belfast Road
, BT23 5QP
||115 Belfast Road, Comber
- Mid Terrace Property in a Delightful Semi Rural Setting
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room With Open Fire
- Kitchen With Separate Utility Area to Rear
- Three Good Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Small Offset Garden Area to the Side
Within walking distance of the town centre yet surrounded by open green fields, this interesting home enjoys convenience in a pleasant rural environment.
Adjacent to the Comber Greenway and an almost direct commuting route to Dundonald and Belfast, the location offers many advantages and enjoys and appealing country atmosphere.
Although requiring a degree of upgrade this would be an ideal first purchase or excellent investment.
- PVC double glazed door to Sun Porch.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 5.78m x 4.1m (19' 0" x 13' 5")
Marble fireplace and hearth, carved mahogany surround, cloak/storage space under stairs.
- 3.56m x 2.72m (11' 8" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, partly tiled walls.
- Rear Utility Area
- 3.56m x 1.27m (11' 8" x 4' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.1m x 3.02m (13' 5" x 9' 11")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 1.97m (11' 6" x 6' 6")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.74m x 2.25m (9' 0" x 7' 5")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in robe.
- Panel bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- Pebbled front garden with flower beds and shrubs and small offset garden area to the side. PVC oil storage tank, boiler house with oil-fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.