12 Carnesure Manor
, BT23 5SJ
||12 Carnesure Manor, Comber
- Spacious Detached Residence on a Delightful Cul-De-Sac Corner Site
- Gracious Reception Hall With Oak Strip Floor and Feature Galleried Landing
- Drawing Room With Feature Inglenook Fireplace and Modern Cast Iron Stove and Separate Formal Dining Room
- Cosy Family Room With Open Fire Plus Study/Home Office
- Well Fitted Kitchen With Extensive Range of Units and Built-In Appliances, Breakfast Area and Separate Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms Including Master With Recently Installed Shower Room En Suite
- Large Family Bathroom With White Suite Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Double Integrated Garage Approached By Pavior Driveway and Parking, Gated Concrete Car Wash Area
Situated on a prime, well stocked corner site on the edge of one of the towns most prestigious residential locations, this spacious detached residence enjoys a delightful position with a private enclosed and "south facing" rear garden.
Offering abundant, beautifully proportioned and well presented accommodation, this is the perfect home for a growing family who will appreciate its well planned practical layout and many appealing design features.
It's quiet cul-de-sac position affords easy access to the town centre with its coffee shops in the square etc and commuting to Dundonald/Stormont and East Belfast Grammar Schools takes only 15 minutes. With the many amenities of Newtownards in close proximity and the recreational facilities of Strangford Lough "on your doorstep" the occupant of this well-placed property will enjoy an enviable lifestyle.
- Tiled Entrance Porch
- Reception Hall
- Solid oak strip flooring, plaster cornice, recessed low voltage spotlighting, feature stained glass porthole window.
- Wash hand basin with filed splashback, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Drawing Room
- 6.96m x 4.27m (22' 10" Into Bay x 14' 0")
Feature box bay window, solid oak strip flooring, rustic brick inglenook fireplace with beamed mantle, modern Stovax cast iron stove, tiled hearth, cornice, wired for wall lights.
- Dining Room
- 4.37m x 3.27m (14' 4" x 10' 9")
- Family Room
- 3.97m x 3.47m (13' 0" x 11' 5")
Stone fireplace with boiler grate, oak strip flooring, cornice sliding double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- 3.01m x 1.84m (9' 11" x 6' 0")
Built-in desk unit with drawers.
- 6.42m x 5.13m (21' 1" x 16' 10" Into Bay)
Extensive range of high and low level light oak units incorporating glazed display cabinets and shelving, integrated oven, four ring gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer resin sink unit with mixer taps, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, breakfast area. French door to garden.
- Utility Room
- 4.12m x 2.08m (13' 6" x 6' 10")
Range of built-in units with laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Spacious minstrel galleried landing with recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.64m x 4.3m (18' 6" at widest x 14' 1")
Including an excellent range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising robes, drawers and cupboards, recessed low voltage spotlighting, wired for wall lights.
- Luxury Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, Partly tiled walls, recessed LED spotlighting, medicine cabinet, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.41m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Access to eaves storage, range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising robes and drawers.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.28m x 3.01m (10' 9" Plus Bay x 9' 11")
- Bedroom 4
- 4.3m x 3.01m (14' 1" x 9' 11")
Built-in desk with drawers and cupboard, double built-in robe.
- Playroom or Bedroom 5
- 6.03m x 3.37m (19' 9" x 11' 1")
Access to eaves storage, laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in double robe with cupboard and drawers, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Spacious Bathroom
- White suite comprising bath with tiled panels, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, bidet, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
Hotpress on landing with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- Pavior driveway with parking space and gate to concrete carwash area with drain.
- Double Integral Garage
- 6.03m x 5.89m (19' 9" x 19' 4")
Twin up and over doors, light and power. Separate low flush WC and wash hand basin, oil fired boiler.
- Delightful corner site with well maintained gardens to the front and side. Enclosed and private rear garden in lawn with mature shrubs and hedges with ornamental lighting and paved patio area. Raised timber deck and summer house with light and power. Greenhouse with power and garden shed with light and power. PVC oil storage tank, two outside water taps and outside lighting.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.