, BT23 5HP
||12 Glenside, Comber
- Detached Bungalow in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac Position
- Delightful Views to the Rear Over Comber Town Towards Strangford Lough
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation Offering Lounge/Dining Room and Three Bedrooms All with Built-In Robes
- Recently Upgraded Kitchen with Extensive Range of Units and Appliances
- Luxury Shower Room with Modern White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Double Garage with Additional Useful Basement Storage Areas
- Convenient to the Town and Belfast Road For Commuting
This easily managed detached bungalow has been well presented and recently upgraded to offer bright comfortable acommodation enhanced by delightful views to the rear.
The comparatively recently installed kitchen and showerroom ensure the property offers an up to date specification with every modern convenience and the tasteful decoration will appeal to most.
Worthy of note are the spacious basement apartments - ideal for storage or workshops etc.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to entrance hall, ceramic tiled floor storage cupboard.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 3.48m x 7.92m (11' 5" x 26' 0")
Picture window with delightful views over the town towards Strangford Lough, hole in the wall type fireplace with raised quartz stone hearth, laminate wood effect strip flooring, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Deluxe Kitchen
- 3.15m x 3.23m (10'4 x 10'7)
Extensive range of modern high and low level shaker style units with concealed lighting, integrated larder cupboard with pull out drawers, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, built-in double oven, laminate work surfaces with inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, inset 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting, feature upright radiator.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.59m x 4.32m (8'6 x 14'2)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, full length range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.59m x 4.32m (8'6 x 14'2)
Range of built-in robes and bedside tables.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.44m x 3.51m (8'0 x 11'6)
Range of built-in robes with cupboards and drawers.
- Luxury Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising large corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, suspended vanity unit with stone bowel and top, mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- Gardens to the front which are pebbled with paved pathways and shrubs. Concreted to the rear - ideal for a caravan/camper or boat storage.
- Tarmac driveway. Double Garage with twin up and over doors and useful basement storage areas.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.