12 Mossvale Park
, BT23 6LQ
||12 Mossvale Park, Ballygowan
Semi-detached Chalet Bungalow
- Modern Semi Detached Home in a Small Popular Development on the Edge of Ballygowan Village.
- Spacious Lounge With Open Fire and Feature Bay Window
- Well Fitted Kitchen With High Gloss Units and Built-In Appliances, Open Plan to Dining Area
- Three Good Bedrooms and Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Driveway with Garage Space (Subject to Approvals)
This spacious semi provides practical well laid out accommodation, perfect for the first time buyer yet with enough space for a growing family.
It offers a cul-de-sac position in a small development only minutes from the many village amenities of Ballygowan with its direct commuting route to Belfast and enjoys an almost semi rural atmosphere.
- Entrance porch, recessed LED lighting, PVC double glazed door and matching side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak cupboard, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- 5.64m x 3.66m (18' 6" including bay x 12' 0")
Feature bay window, cast iron fireplace, oak surround, polished granite hearth, cornice, laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- 5.66m x 3.26m (18' 7" x 10' 8")
Excellent range of modern high and low-level high gloss units, glazed display cabinets and larder cupboard, wine rack, built-in Zanussi oven, four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, dishwasher, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, oak strip floor, french doors to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.61m x 3.48m (11' 10" x 11' 5")
- Bedroom 2
- 4.22m x 2.6m (13' 10" x 8' 6")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.73m x 1.98m (8' 11" x 6' 6")
Laminate wood effect strip floor.
- White suite comprising bath with tiled panel, mixer taps & telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle, electric shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Gardens to the front in lawn, enclosed to the rear, mostly paved with lawn area, patio and raised deck.
Concrete driveway, garage space (subject to approval).
Outside electric points, outside light, PVC oil storage tank, outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.