13 Bryansford Meadow
, BT20 3NX
||13 Bryansford Meadow, Bangor
- Well Proportioned Semi Detached Bungalow in a Popular Location
- Easily Managed Accommodation Offering Spacious Lounge, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Recently Upgraded Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Tarmac Driveway & Attached Garage
- Large Private Rear Garden
With easy access to most amenities including Springhill Shopping Centre and direct commuting routes to Belfast via road and rail, this established location offers quiet convenience.
With a layout perfect for a downsizer or first time buyer, this bungalow offers ease of management and has enormous potential for further development.
There is the added bonus of an attached garage and most will appreciate the spacious back garden with it's pleasant aspect.
- Entrance Porch
- Double glazed doors to...
- Entrance Hall
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, separate storage cupboard and cloak cupboard.
- 5.33m x 3.77m (17' 6" x 12' 4")
- 3.11m x 2.73m (10' 2" x 8' 11")
Range of modern high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling, extractor fan, access to garage.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.89m x 3.04m (12' 9" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.64m x 3.04m (11' 11" x 10' 0")
Built in robe
- Panel Bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, part wall tiling.
- Attached Garage
- 8.08m x 2.34m (26' 6" x 7' 8")
Up & over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway, gardens to front in lawn with beech hedge & barked beds,
spacious and enclosed to rear in lawn with mature hedges and shrubs, gravel patio. Oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.