13 Copeland Road
, BT23 5HT
||13 Copeland Road, Comber
- Extended Semi Detached Villa in a Prime Front of Road Position
- Lounge, Dining Room and Three Bedrooms
- Extended Up to Date Kitchen with Family or Dining Area
- Spacious Shower Room with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Large Detached Garage with Tarmac Driveway and Additional Parking
- Walltherm Cavity Wall Insulation
- Within Walking Distance of the Town Centre
Extended to the rear, this well presented home now offers spacious family friendly accommodation which is both versatile and practical.
The excellent location affords easy access to the town centre and and its "open" aspect is a feature difficult to find in a residential location.
The Property has been upgraded in recent years and boasts an up to date kitchen and sanitary ware which will help keep moving in costs to a minimum
- Pvc double glazed door to entrance hall, cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- Through Lounge/ Dining Room
- 6.73m x 3.96m (22' 1" at widest x 13' 0" at widest)
Cast Iron fireplace, marble surround, polished granite hearth, double doors to...
- Luxury Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.97m x 5.84m (19' 7" at widest x 19' 2" at widest)
Extensive range of modern high and low level units incorporating glazed display cabinets, concealed lighting under, integrated fridge freezer, pull out larder cupboard, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, laminate work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, four ring ceramic hob unit, Belling under oven and extractor hood over, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.77m x 3.34m (12' 4" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 2
- 2.67m x 2.18m (8' 9" x 7' 2")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.12m x 2.87m (10' 3" x 9' 5")
Double built-in robe.
- Spacious Shower Room
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle, Redring electric shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- Large Detached Garage
- 8.06m x 2.87m (26' 5" x 9' 5")
Up and over door, light & power, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac front garden area with flower beds, enclosed and paved to rear, partly covered.
PVC oil storage tank, outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.