14 Gransha Road
, BT16 2HA
||14 Gransha Road, Dundonald, Belfast
- Modern Detached Villa with a Faultless Presentation and Specification
- Formal Lounge
- Superb High Gloss Kitchen with Built in Bosch Appliances, Open Plan to Dining Room and Family/Sunroom
- Four Bedrooms Including One Ground Floor Bedroom
- Luxury Bathroom with Modern White Suite, Shower Room En Suite Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating with "Designer" Radiators
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Detached Garage and Secure Paved Driveway/Parking
Secured behind double gates on an easily managed walled site, this modern detached residence enjoys privacy, yet is minutes only from the many amenities of Dundonald and its direct commuting routes to the city.
Both internally and externally this immaculate home exudes an air of quality with its faultless presentation and exacting specification, enhancing its highly adaptable well planned accommodation.
This property boasts a luxury "turn key" finish and even the most discerning of buyers will not fail to be impressed by its many extras and features.
- Composite door with double glazed side panels to double height open internal entrance porch.
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring, storage under stairs.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush w.c, vanity unit with mixer taps, chrome heating towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.2m x 3.73m (13' 9" x 12' 3")
Feature suspended gas flame log effect fire
- Luxury Kitchen
- 5.53m x 3.13m (18' 2" x 10' 3")
Extensive range of modern high gloss units with LED under lighting incorporating Bosch oven and microwave, integrated Bosch dishwasher and washing machine, quartz resin work surfaces with inset stainless steel tub and mixer taps, integrated four ring Bosch hob, glass splash back and extractor hood.
- Dining Room
- 3.42m x 3.13m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
Oak strip floor (Presently used as a family room)
- 3.91m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
Oak strip floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting. French doors to garden.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.7m x 3.32m (12' 2" x 10' 11")
(Presently used as a formal Dining Room)
- Master Bedroom
- 4.97m x 3.74m (16' 4" x 12' 3")
- Luxury Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, suspended vanity unit with monoblock tap, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.21m x 3.34m (13' 10" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.49m x 2.75m (11' 5" x 9' 0")
- Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite, feature tub bath with mixer taps, suspended wash hand basin with monoblock tap, low flush w.c, tiled shower enclosure, thermostatically controlled drench head shower unit, and telephone hand shower, feature upright towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double gates to paved driveway
- Detached Garage
- 5.42m x 3.06m (17' 9" x 10' 0")
- Magnificent timber deck with covered hot tub area (Hot tub could be purchased) Enclosed private site with neat gardens to front and rear with artificial lawned areas for easy management, outside light, outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.