15 Glenview Park
, BT23 4UN
||15 Glenview Park, Newtownards
Semi-detached Chalet Bungalow
Dual (Solid & Oil)
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow in a Quiet Cul-de-sac Position
- Through Lounge / Dining Room and Kitchen with Oak Units
- Three Bedrooms including Ground Floor Bedroom
- Luxury Ground Floor Shower Room Plus First Floor W.C Facility
- Large Rear Garden with Sunken Patio Area
- Dual Oil Fired & Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Detached Garage
Glenview Park has long been recognised as one of the Town's most sought after locations for Semi Detached homes. An established and quiet cul-de-sac just off the Crawfordsburn Road, it offers a limited number of traditional properties which rarely come to the market.
This particular property offers the usual adaptable accommodation that affords the benefits of a ground floor bedroom and shower room for those who find stairs a problem or it can be utilised as a second reception room, study or playroom etc.
The location offers easy access to the town centre and commuting routes to both Belfast and Bangor.
- Hardwood front door to entrance porch
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring, cloak cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 7.3m x 3.45m (23' 11" x 11' 4")
Marble & polished granite fireplace & hearth, high output boiler, oak strip floor, serving hatch to kitchen, wired for wall lights, cornice.
- 3.68m x 3.m (12' 1" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level oak units, laminate work surfaces, integrated extractor hood, glazed display cabinets, concealed lighting, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part wall tiling.
- Bedroom 3 / Family Room
- 3.17m x 2.97m (10' 5" x 9' 9")
Oak strip flooring
- Deluxe Shower Room
- White suite comprising large walk in glazed shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 5.04m x 2.62m (16' 6" x 8' 7")
Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture comprising robes, bedside tables, drawers and storage cupboards. Laminate wood effect strip flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.99m x 3.02m (16' 4" x 9' 11")
Built in robe. Open plan to study area and storage.
- Large hotpress on landing with lagged copper cyclinder and separate low flush w.c & vanity unit.
- Detached Garage
- 5.76m x 3.39m (18' 11" x 11' 1")
Roller door, light & power.
- Neat well maintained gardens to front in lawn with flower beds, enclosed to rear in lawn with shrubs and sunken paved patio area, greenhouse, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside water tap, outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.