15 Orchard Drive
, BT23 6QT
||15 Orchard Drive, Whiterock, Killinchy
- Split Level Detached Bungalow in a Quiet Residential Development
- Pleasant Elevated Position Affording Some Sea Glimpses
- Only Metres From the Shores of Strangford Lough at Whiterock Bay
- Spacious Accommodation Offering Two Reception Rooms and Four Double Bedrooms Including Master With Shower Room Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC External Joinery
- Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Double Garage Plus Workshop Area/Store
In a cul-de-sac position just off Whiterock Bay, renowned for its picturesque natural beauty, coastal walks and abundant wildlife, this well proportioned bungalow enjoys a delightful environment with unique amenities.
Only a short stroll from Daft Eddys Restaurant/Bar, this location offers convenience to local facilities including the shops at Balloo/Killinchy and by car is only 13 miles/30 minutes approximately from Dundonald and the outskirts of Belfast.
The property, although requiring an upgrade, benefits from a spacious well planned layout and will accommodate family living perfectly in perfect surroundings.
- Enclosed entrance porch, hardwood front door and matching side panels to...
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious cloakroom with low flush WC and wash hand basin. Stairs to garage.
- 6.82m x 4.25m (22' 5" x 13' 11")
Hole in the wall type fireplace, quarry tiled hearth, built-in display shelving, recessed low voltage spotlighting. Open plan and 'L' shaped to...
- Dining Room
- 3.56m x 3.02m (11' 8" x 9' 11")
Sliding double glazed patio doors to garden.
- 4.m x 3.47m (13' 1" x 11' 5")
Range of high and low level units, integrated Zanussi double oven, laminate work surface, inset four ring ceramic hob and 2 ring gas hob, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, wall tiling, breakfast table.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.88m x 3.95m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
Range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising robes, cupboards and drawers. (Lough views)
- Shower Room Ensuite
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle. Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.68m x 3.63m (12' 1" x 11' 11")
Built-in cupboard. (Lough Views)
- Bedroom 3
- 4.31m x 3.55m (14' 2" x 11' 8")
Double built-in robe.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.77m x 3.23m (12' 4" x 10' 7")
Range of built-in robes
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, bidet, fully tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- Integral Garage
- 6.03m x 5.11m (19' 9" x 16' 9")
Up and over door, light and power, Workshop/store to the rear.(31'3"x16'1") Separate utility room with a range of units, 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, quarry tiled floor.
- Mature gardens to the front and enclosed and private to the rear in lawn with shrubs and trees, extensive paved patio area. Garden shed, Tarmac driveway. Outside light and outside water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.