15 The Old Mill Race
, BT23 5RH
||15 The Old Mill Race, Comber
- APPROXIMATELY 1500 SQUARE FEET
- Cottage Style Detached Residence in a Quiet End of Cul-de-Sac Position
- Convenient to the Town Centre and Within Walking Distance of Andrews Memorial Primary School
- Bright, Spacious Accommodation Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Lounge/Dining Room and Three Double Bedrooms Including Master with Shower Room Ensuite
- Deluxe Kitchen with Oak Units and Built-In Appliances
- Luxury Recently Installed Bathroom Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Installed 2016)
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Tarmac Driveway and Parking Area
This immaculate detached residence with its well proportioned accommodation and "showhouse" specification will have immediate appeal.
The downsizer in particular will appreciate its detached status, landscaped stie and the exclusivity afforded by its prestigious, highly sought after address. Although on the periphery of open countryside promoting a pleasant semi rural atmosphere enhanced by its cottage style, the property enjoys convenience to the town centre amenities and benefits from ease of access for commuting routes to Dundonald and Belfast.
The present owners of this unique property have successfully created through tasteful decoration, faultless presentation and an on going programme of upgrade, a ready to walk into "turn key" home.
- Composite front door with double glazed leaded light window.
- Spacious Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Delightful Reception Hall
- Ornamental cornice, oak strip flooring, cloaks cupboard. Separate low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 4.33m x 8.06m (14' 2" x 26' 5")
Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth, cornice and ceiling roses, French door to garden.
- Deluxe Kitchen
- 2.82m x 03.52m (9' 3" x 11' 7")
Comprehensive range of high and low level oak units with glazed display cabinets, integrated extractor hood, laminate work surfaces with inset Miele four ring ceramic hob and Hotpoint underoven, display shelving, polished granite double drainer with enamel Belfast sink, mixer taps, Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.6m x 4.37m (11' 10" x 14' 4")
Laminated effect wood strip floor.
- Deluxe Shower Room Ensuite
- Modern white suite comprising suspended vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, illuminated mirror, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.93m x 3.57m (9' 7" x 11' 9")
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, large double built-in and single built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.73m x 3.66m (8' 11" x 12' 0")
Oak strip flooring.
- Luxury Bathroom
- White suite comprising modern tub bath with control taps, low flush wc, feature oak vanity unit with wash hand basin and monoblock tap, oak strip flooring, feature radiator/towel rail.
- Large airing cupboard on landing with gas fired boiler. Slingsby style ladder to roof space storage.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area.
Delightful, well stocked and easily managed gardens to the front in lawn with pebbled shrub bed. Enclosed and private to the rear with pavior patio and slate beds. Garden shed. Outside power point, water tap and light.
Leaving Comber Town Centre on the Ballygowan Road, take left turn onto the Old Ballygowan Road and then right into the Old Mill Race. No 15 is at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.