150 Killinchy Road
, BT23 5NE
||150 Killinchy Road, Comber
- Quaint Detached Cottage on an Extensive Site with Appealing Views Over Open Countryside and Strangford Lough
- Delightful Lounge with Feature "Floor to Ceiling" Wall Unit and Cast Iron Multi Fuel Stove in Rustic Fireplace
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Deluxe Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating with Nest Smart Thermostat
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Burglar Alarm System Including Perimeter Sensor
- Detached Garage, Carport and Useful Workshop/Store
Benefitting from a recent refurbishment, this appealing detached country cottage offers character and charm complimented by an up to date specification including new bathroom and upgraded kitchen.
Set in pleasant rural surroundings, the property enjoys open aspects over green fields and a view to the rear of Strangford Lough yet is only approximately 1.5 miles from Comber and its many amenities.
The generous site offers endless possibilities and the useful parking area, car port and workshop should prove suitable for a variety of uses.
- Rustic brick Inglenook style fireplace with pine mantle slate hearth, cast iron multi fuel stove, wired for wall mounted flat screen over, feature modern shelved display unit with storage and LED lighting.
- Excellent range of hand painted units incorporating glazed display cabinets, concealed and under lighting, wine rack, integrated extractor hood, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer resin sink unit, mixer taps, built-in Stoves double oven and four ring gas hob. Hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Rear Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring, cloaks cupboard.
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring, feature panel wall and modern display shelving.
- Luxury Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising shower, bath with glazed shower screen, Mira electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, tile effect panelled walls, laminate tile effect flooring, feature radiator, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Double gates to spacious tarmac driveway and parking areas. Car port. Detached garage (14'9" x 11'2) roller door, light and power.Workshop to the rear with work bench (19'7" x 11'3")
Large site with gardens pebbled to the front. Side garden in lawn with shrubs and trees. Spacious rear garden in sweeping lawns with trees, mature hedges and raised patio with delightful rural and Lough views.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.