16 Old Forge Court
, BT23 5AQ
||16 Old Forge Court, Comber
- Modern Town House In a Cul-De-Sac Position.
- Lounge And Well Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Large First Floor Shower Room Plus Ground floor Cloakroom Suite
- Within Walking Distance Of Nendrum College And Comber Primary Schools.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Double Glazed Windows In PVC Frames.
- Communal Pavior Parking Areas.
With space for a family and good garden areas front and rear, this modern townhouse which is within walking distance of both primary and secondary schools will appeal especially to those with children.
It’s a quiet cul-de-sac position is convenient to Comber town centre with its numerous amenities and commuting routes to Newtownards and Dundonald are close to hand.
- Entrance porch, PVC double glazed door to the entrance hall, laminate wood effect strip floor.
- 4.15m x 3.54m (13' 7" x 11' 7")
- 5.43m x 3.46m (17' 10" x 11' 4")
Range of high and low level high gloss units incorporating display cabinet, laminate work surfaces, inset 1/2 tub single drainer resin sink unit with mixer taps, built-in four ring hob and under oven, extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine. Large storage/cloak cupboard.
- Rear porch with separate low flush WC and wash hand basin, Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.55m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.46m x 3.15m (11' 4" x 10' 4")
Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.71m x 1.73m (8' 11" x 5' 8")
- Shower Room
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, Easy access shower with electric shower unit. wall tiling and non-slip vinyl floor.
- Large hot press on landing and separate storage cupboard.
- Garden to front in lawn, enclosed and paved to rear. PVC oil storage tank, outside water tap. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.