165 Orby Drive
, BT5 6BB
||165 Orby Drive, Belfast
- Red Brick Bay Fronted Semi Detached Villa in an Established Mature Location
- Well Proportioned Lounge with Bay Window and Separate Dining Room
- Spacious Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Three Good Bedrooms and Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
This traditional red brick semi lies within walking distance of local shops and is in the catchment area for leading primary and grammar schools.
Just off a main arterial route, it affords direct access to the city centre offering convenience, yet enjoys a quiet established environment in a popular location.
Whilst requiring a degree of upgrade, the well proportioned accommodation offers a practical layout with a spacious kitchen, main bedroom and bay front living room in particular. The eventual purchaser will be able to stamp their own individuality on this excellent home utilizing its character and features to create a blend of old and new.
- PVC double glazed door to...
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Terrazzo Floor, vestibule and door to...
- Entrance Hall
- 4.17m x 3.63m (13' 8" x 11' 11")
Tiled fireplace, bow window, picture rail, cornice.
- Dining Room
- 3.95m x 3.38m (13' 0" x 11' 1")
Tiled fireplace, picture rail.
- 5.6m x 2.97m (18' 4" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of modern high and low level shaker style units, solid granite work tops under mounted stainless steel tub with mixer taps, splash back, extractor hood, cloak cupboard, breakfast area, double doors to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.96m x 4.09m (16' 3" x 13' 5")
Bow window, picture rail, cornice.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.35m x 2.95m (11' 0" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.97m x 2.81m (9' 9" x 9' 3")
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard on landing. Folding ladder to roofspace storage.
- Detached Garage
- 5.13m x 2.74m (16' 10" x 9' 0")
Up & over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Mature front garden in lawn with hedges and shrubs. Fully enclosed and paved to rear. PVC oil storage tank, outside water tap, outside light. Concrete driveway.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.