17 Bog Road
, BT23 6JL
||17 Bog Road, Ballygowan
- Attractive Detached Residence in a Delightful Country Setting
- Modern Kitchen With High Gloss Units and Built In Appliances Plus Separate Matching Utility Room
- Three Formal Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms Plus Play Room and Box Room
- Spacious Ground Floor Bathroom Plus First Floor Shower Room and Cloakroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Detached Garage With Tarmac Driveway and Parking
Less than five minutes from the village of Ballygowan with its excellent day to day amenities, four miles only from Saintfield and a fifteen minute drive from the outskirts of Belfast, this great family home enjoys convenience yet is set in the midst of glorious open countryside.
With pleasant rural aspects and a spacious freehold site the property enjoys privacy, seclusion and a pleasant relaxed atmosphere.
The accommodation which is of a versatile nature will lend itself perfectly to the needs of a growing family who will appreciate the space both inside and out, the potential of the site and adaptability of the layout which can be amended to suite a variety of lifestyles.
- Spacious entrance porch, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood front door to...
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Concealed cloakroom with light, double doors to...
- 5.18m x 4.57m (17' 0" x 15' 0")
Cast iron fireplace with marble surround and polished granite hearth, plaster cornice and ceiling rose, feature twin arched windows.
- 3.83m x 3.68m (12' 7" x 12' 1")
Extensive range of modern high and low level high gloss units incorporating larder cupboard, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, Hotpoint double oven, four ring ceramic hob, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer resin sink unit with mixer taps, island unit with breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting glass and stainless steel extractor hood, concealed lighting.
- Utility Room
- 3.68m x 2.m (12' 1" x 6' 7")
Range of matching units, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Room
- 4.17m x 3.76m (13' 8" x 12' 4")
Plaster cornice and ceiling rose.
- Spacious Modern Bathroom
- White suite comprising oval bath with central mixer taps and telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled wall, recessed LED spotlighting.
Hotpress with copper cylinder, willis type immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.57m x 4.24m (15' 0" x 13' 11")
Range of built-In robes, cupboards and headboards.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.32m x 3.6m (14' 2" x 11' 10")
Range of built-in robes, cupboards and dressing table.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.7m x 3.09m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
Range of built-in robes, cupboards and bedside tables.
- Bedroom 4
- 6.01m x 5.14m (19' 9" x 16' 10")
Access to roofspace storage.
- Bedroom 5
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
Access to roofspace storage
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle, electric shower unit.
- Playroom/Entertainment Room
- 5.14m x 3.15m (16' 10" x 10' 4")
Built-in bar and shelving, fridge/freezer, woodblock floor, french door to Juliet balcony.
- Box Room
- 2.27m x 1.92m (7' 5" x 6' 4")
Ideal for storage.
- Large Detached Garage
- 6.37m x 4.58m (20' 11" x 15' 0")
Roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway. Mature well maintained gardens surround the property in lawns with abundant mature trees and shrubs, raised beds, patio areas, ornamental pond and fountain. Garden store and potting shed. PVC oil storage tank, outside light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.